City Beach WA 6015
FROM EARLY $2 M.
House - WA
SELLING AFTER 54 YEARS!
A much-awaited opportunity in the street with the most tightly held properties of South City Beach where the 2 “most recent” sales were 20 and 4 years ago respectively!
A quiet location, footsteps from the beach but conveniently far from the traffic in the Western side of South City Beach where the cars, the bus and the swimmers “parade” .
A block-value property, showered by the Northern light and having a solid house with an indoor basketball court (half size)!
– First time on the market after 54 years!
– 6 doors away from the beach and 4 doors away from Helston park
– One of the biggest landholdings 976 sqm sitting 15 m. above the ocean, on the highest elevation of the street and having its rear side 3 m. above the street level
– Protected from the ocean wind and the sand but with a potential for good ocean views from a double storey house (Subject To Council’s Approval)
– In one of the most private neighbourhoods, having 16 houses only
– A quiet street full of character and South City Beach flair, leading straight to the beach
– Bonus: A big 4 bedroom house on 2 levels, with the possibility for one more level and multiple alterations to its current spacious layout (Subject To Council’s Approval)
WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO SELL THIS PROPERTY AT BLOCK VALUE AND IN AS IS – WHERE IS CONDITION
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent)
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport