9B Peckham Crescent, Kingsley WA 6026
Room to Grow in Prime Kingsley Location
Kingsley WA 6026POA
House - Kingsley WA
Boasting a fantastic Kingsley location close to bushlands and great local schools, this property is neat and has been well cared for. With three bedrooms, one bathroom, a huge backyard entertaining area and generous living zones, this home offers so much potential for growing families, first home buyers and investors.
The front living room is a welcoming spot to relax at the end of the day, with split system air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year-round. You will appreciate the option to enjoy meals in the dining area just off the kitchen, and utilise the formal dining room as a home office, sitting room or playroom to suit the needs of your family.
You will love cooking with Westinghouse stainless steel appliances in the well-appointed kitchen, complete with ample cabinetry overhead and beneath the benchtops.
The master bedroom is roomy and has a walk-in robe, and direct access to the semi-ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature built-in customised cabinetry for the kids’ clothes storage. You will find an additional separate WC in the laundry, along with an external door to the backyard. An oversized shower, single vanity with basin and toilet makes up the bathroom.
You will be hard pressed to find another duplex property with this much space both in the front and rear yards. No matter the season, you will love entertaining beneath the spacious patio, ideal for a barbeque and outdoor furniture. The backyard is multi-level and bordered by established low maintenance gardens.
To register your interest in this tidy home today, contact Jonathan Durrant from Xceed Real Estate on 0438 909 480.
• 3 bed, 1 bath duplex home
• Single carport with room for additional parking
• Spacious alfresco entertaining area
• Formal dining/additional sitting room
• Bathroom is semi-ensuite to master bedroom
• Walk-in robe to master bedroom
• Custom cabinetry in beds 2 & 3
• Second WC in laundry
• Original vinyl flooring, carpet to bedrooms
• Stainless steel Westinghouse kitchen appliances
• Tool shed in backyard
• Security screens on all windows & external doors
• Split system air-conditioning in living
• Established front & rear gardens
• 100m to Shepherds Bush Reserve
• 280m to Kingsley Park
• 820m to Creaney Primary School
• 2km to Woodvale Secondary College
• 1.3km to St Luke’s Catholic Primary School
• 1.5km to Whitfords Station
• 630m to Kingsley Village Shopping Centre
• 5.3km to Westfield Whitford City
• 2km to Mitchell Fwy for your journey north or south
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces