9A Hamelin Retreat, Geographe WA 6280
LIFE'S BETTER AT THE TOP
Geographe WA 6280POA
House - Geographe WA
This impressive large home is superbly situated city side on the canals and boasts extensive views north over the canals and ocean glimpses.
Designed with space in mind, the home could easily cater for two families and more.
• Quiet cul de sac location, opposite parkland
• Large 854m2 backing onto the canals
• Easy care gardens, gated driveway
• Two storey with extensive views from living areas and some bedrooms
• Timber jetty and walkway
• North facing at the rear
• Double lock up garage, storeroom and room for side access to the rear through a roller door
• Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, room for a double fridge and downlights throughout
• One bedroom, laundry and separate bathroom
• Formal entry, study, lounge, dining and games room
• Cassette air-conditioning
• Four bedrooms, including master, and three bathrooms
• Impressive master bedroom and bathroom with massive walk-in robe and views over the water
• Separate lounge room and plenty of storage
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
If you are looking for entry level living on the canals, this price and home will impress. Currently tenanted until 13 February 2022 and happily paying $550 per week.
Private inspections a must. Call exclusive agent Paul Baxendale to book a viewing.
*Prior to purchasing the property First National Real Estate Busselton requires the buyer to conduct their own due diligence including verification of details the agent has advised to you. The information provided to the agent comes from the vendor (and other 3rd parties including Landgate and local government authorities) and we confirm as agent we have no independent knowledge of the correctness of the information.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport