96A Duke Street, Scarborough WA 6019
SECURE, CONVENIENT & MODERN
Scarborough WA 6019POA
House - Scarborough WA
With delightful living and entertainment spaces ideal for all seasons, you will simply love this elevated, street front, single level, renovated home.
On a 316 sqm landholding and being one of two – without common walls – this property is conveniently positioned close to Abbett Park, Deanmore Primary School and more, making this the perfect retreat for a savvy buyer.
* Spacious light-filled open plan living zone with warm wooden floorboards and split system air conditioning.
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of white cabinetry, electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Extra-large outdoor alfresco entertaining zone with a high pitched timber lined roof, high western windows, timber deck and limestone feature terracing plus an easy care garden area.
* Two generously sized bedrooms – both with walk-in robes, one with modern ensuite and second with direct family bathroom access.
* Bedroom with built-in robe overlooking the rear alfresco.
* Modern family bathroom with bath and shower – dual door access, plus a separate WC.
* Double garage with remote controlled door and rear yard access.
* Secure electronic gate access with internal video intercom.
* 500m to Abbett Park Reserve, Scarborough Tennis Club and Scarborough Sports and Community Club.
* 700m to Deanmore Primary School, 1.9km to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School and 4km to Churchlands Senior High School.
* 850m to Pizzaca Café and Vietnamese Fusion.
* 1.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre precinct.
* 2km to pristine Scarborough Beach.
* Just metres from public transport.
Please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211 for more details.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport