96 Christian Circle, Quinns Rocks WA 6030
Delightful Home in Coastal Quinns!
Quinns Rocks WA 6030POA
House - Quinns Rocks WA
UNDER OFFER BY ANDREA LLOYD
This beautifully presented and delightful property with inviting established gardens in the popular coastal suburb of Quinns Rocks is move in ready! Don’t delay in viewing this freshly painted and renovated residence which comprises ducted R/C Airconditioning throughout the entire home for all year round comfort. As soon as you pull into the driveway you are welcomed by a peaceful ambiance with cheerful flowering garden beds, manicured lawns, and a well maintained park nearby.
Upon entering the home, it feels refreshingly modern with upgraded fixtures and fittings throughout including brand new hybrid flooring and plush new carpets. The residence boasts an open plan kitchen, living and dining, additional living, four bedrooms and two well presented bathrooms. Outdoors possesses a large undercover alfresco with an expansive back garden for children and pets to play, or plenty of room for the installation of a pool if desired.
With the stunning Indian Ocean less than a 5 minute stroll away you can enjoy beautiful sunsets and sea breezes as we approach the summer months. A variety of other amenities are also close by including wonderful parks, public transport, shopping centres, medical facilities, and only a 400 metre (approx.) walk to Quinns Beach Primary School.
Features include but are not limited to:-
– Light & bright open plan living, kitchen and dining flows seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco and enjoys parkland vistas emanating the sense of open space.
– Well presented kitchen features elegant pendant lighting, brand new rangehood, near new oven & cooktop, stylish tapware, and modern cabinetry.
– Additional front living area is the ideal space to unwind and relax.
– Study nook is nearby which provides the perfect spot for a computer station and homework activities.
– Master bedroom comprises brand new plush carpets with WIR and soft sheer curtains.
– Beautifully presented and renovated ensuite.
– Three minor bedrooms possess double mirrored sliding door robes along with brand new plush carpets.
– Main bathroom is conveniently located adjacent the minor bedrooms.
– Laundry possesses handy access to the rear garden.
– Separate W/C for everyday convenience.
– Double drive through garage with an abundance of undercover parking.
– Huge sheltered alfresco which overlooks the expansive rear garden and enjoys views across to Christian Park.
– Rear garden features manicured lawns and ample room for a swimming pool for the summer months.
– Great sized garden shed for extra storage.
– Ducted R/C Airconditioning throughout the home.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– Brand new flooring and carpets.
– Gas Bayonet
– Security screen to front door
– Alarm system
– LED lighting and feature lighting in living areas.
– Remote control double sectional garage door.
– Fully reticulated gardens and lawns.
This superb home is a standout for style and presentation so don’t miss the opportunity to view. Ensure you call Andrea Lloyd on 0400 975 004 if you wish to further discuss this remarkable property.
Block Size: 540m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2002 (approx.)
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport