93 Bromley Road, Herne Hill WA 6056
Herne Hill WA 6056POA
House - Herne Hill WA
From relaxed family living to business options, storage, a trade yard and an overall rural lifestyle that everybody will love, this stunning five-acre parcel of prime Swan Valley land doubles as a unique offering of two separate homesteads that provides a multitude of living and entertainment options like no other.
Leafy green, tranquil and with plenty of room to move and abundant birdlife, space will never be at a premium for you here – and there is even parking for heavy vehicles, for those wanting to run your business from home. The main house of five bedrooms and two bathrooms also plays host to an office, activity room, an open-plan family, dining and country-style kitchen area and a covered alfresco for private outdoor entertaining.
The second dwelling is totally separate and is a generously-proportioned 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home with a lovely living area, its own yard and a patio – it is also great as an Airbnb or short-stay accommodation possibility to generate you some extra income. A shimmering round seven-metre above-ground swimming pool with raised timber decking and low-maintenance artificial turf is perfect for summer relaxation and is surrounded by lush gardens and a pleasant rural outlook.
The sublime property also offers front paddocks for optional livestock with fencing gates, a winter dam, chook pen, multiple powered sheds and over 140 trees – including several exotic fruit trees. The main shed is the biggest of them all and is a great height and size for machinery, a boat or caravan storage, whilst the second shed is ideal as a workshop that can accommodate vehicles. The third shed has many options, from open storage to a potential home-business office with its own carport.
A dual-access storage yard is simply an added bonus, with steel racking included. This setup would definitely lend itself to a trade or landscaping business.
Embrace a country lifestyle with city-like convenience here, close to Herne Hill Primary School and approximately 10 minutes away from shopping and public transport in nearby Midland. Some of Perth’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries are also at your doorstep. This residence truly is one of a kind – make it yours, today!
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
• Rear 5 bedroom 2 bathroom main house with a study, pot-belly fireplace and two hot-water tanks
• 2×1 second house with an electric hot-water supply and its own pot-belly – plus an open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
• Swimming pool
• Winter dam on property
• Sectional fencing with access gates that allows for several paddocks to be split
• Gleaming wooden Jarrah floorboards
• Dishwasher and under bench premium water filter to the kitchen of the main home
• Atrium/Indoor courtyard
• Large entry/sitting room
• Outdoor alfresco/patio entertaining
• Outdoor wood-fire pizza oven
• High storage capacity throughout
• “His and hers” walk-in wardrobes to the main master-bedroom suite – plus a step-down study nook/sitting room
• Heated ensuite towel rack
• Built-in robes elsewhere
• Functional laundry with patio access
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout (including bonus ducted-evaporative air-conditioning in the second house)
• Modern retractable ceiling fans
• Roller shutters on most windows
• Down lights
• Skirting boards
• Two clotheslines
• Three-phase bore with reticulation (across four stations)
• Free bore water with no license required which itself is worth around $50k.
• Triple carport
• Three enclosed sheds with concrete flooring – plus an additional wood shed
• Bore with reticulation
• Over 12 fruit trees
• Over 140 gum trees across the property
• 20,234sqm (approx.) land size
Contact Tony 0414292786 for your private viewing today.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- 7 Carport