90 Bluegum Road, Beechboro WA 6063
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME WITH DEVELOPEMENT POTENTIAL!!!
Beechboro WA 6063POA
House - Beechboro WA
Welcoming to market this gorgeous semi-ensuited 3 bedroom one bathroom gem, in the prime locality of West Beechboro. Built on a 668SQM (approx) block with the skill and craftsmanship of early 1990’s tradesmen, this elegant building will make you feel like home sweet home from the moment you pull in the driveway with privacy hedges semi secluding your front pergola/sitting area… one of the many places to sit and enjoy the cool sea breeze on a balmy summer’s afternoon.
Your rustic tiled entrance hall will take you on a magical path through your first lounge area and into your open plan kitchen/living/dining area – designed with great space and architectural brilliance, breaking up rendered brick wall with stylish face brick laid with amazing care and finesse. Moving through to find the ample sized master bedroom that comes equipped with a number of features including walk in robes, ceiling fan, semi-ensuite and sliding door to your own private courtyard.
The amazing sized yard comes jam packed with special features such as:
• Drive though access from single lock-up carport.
• MASSIVE paved alfresco area – great for entertaining.
• Brick rendered garden beds with low maintenance trees.
• Large grassed area and sandpit for the kids to play in.
• 6x3m (approx) shed… Big enough for that man cave!
Other special features and amenities in close proximity are:
• Zoned R20/35 potential for duplex site.
• Ducted evaporative A/C throughout the property.
• Security screens on front door and most windows.
• Roller shutter on front window.
• Tiles throughout with floorboards in lounge + bed 2 & 3 and carpeted master bedroom.
• Spacious kitchen with modern, stainless steel appliances.
• Approx 1.5km from future Noranda train station.
• Approx 700m from Timberlane Village equipped with fuel station, convenience store, fast food outlets, Indian grocer, bottle shop, mower store and more!
• Approx 1.7km from Beechboro Coles shopping complex with pharmacy, Chiropractor, Physio and much, MUCH more!
• Approx 900m from John Septimus Roe Anglican Primary School.
• Approx 1km from West Beechboro Primary School.
• Approx 2.8km from Kiara College.
Lady’s and Gentlemen this property is a MUST see and offers potential to buyers from any aspect – investment, development or family home. From location to quality of build, you will not be disappointed so register your interest with Mat TODAY!
Disclaimers for provisional development plans provided by MNG:
· The above information is for preliminary advice purposes only, is not definitive and requires further investigation to confirm accuracy
· No responsibility is taken by MNG for any financial dealing as a result of information provided
· Subdivision is subject to formal review, design and approval by authorities and WAPC
· Cost estimates are indicative only and subject to further advice from authorities and consultants on finalisation of design.
· Information has been compiled from available data as of today’s date and is subject to change
· Easements and encumbrances may affect design and advice contained in this document and it is recommended that certificate of title is checked prior to proceeding further
· Development potential and construction may be subject to future ‘draft’ Medium Density Housing Code guidelines for applicable infill sites when gazetted.
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided for this property is deemed to be correct and accurate at the time of writing it cannot be guaranteed, reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school, distances are estimated using Google maps. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of this information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces