9 Lifeboat Road, Jindalee WA 6036
Something Very Special. Stunning, Spacious, Coastal Living
Jindalee WA 6036POA
House - Jindalee WA
Perfectly situated in an elevated coastal position, this stunning property enjoys beautiful ocean views from the front garden to the Jindalee coastline. You are just a short 5 minute morning walk to the Jindalee Beach Shack. While you are living the coastal dream you are also close to all the amenities that the local area has to offer including schools, childcare, bus & train services, cafes & restaurants, medical centres and supermarkets. Beautiful coastal walks, cycle tracks and the dog beach are all on your doorstep.
This gorgeous spacious home (331sqm approx, total area) has been finished beautifully and will appeal to the most discerning of buyers, with many upgrades and extras.
– Luxurious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with high ceilings and a gas fireplace with feature travertine stone wall surrounds.
– Gourmet kitchen with double pyrolytic ovens, 900mm induction hotplate and rangehood, 40mm stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, lots of cupboards (including overheads) with high gloss cabinetry, large walk in pantry, integrated dishwasher, built in microwave, built in coffee machine and a plumbed double fridge/freezer recess.
– The home theatre with double french door entry is situated next to the entrance foyer at the front of the home, which features a recessed ceiling and a designer candelabra light fitting.
– Decadent master suite at the rear of the home with an extra large, fitted walk in wardrobe. The ensuite features floor to ceiling tiling his and her sinks, stone benchtops, wall hung cabinetry, a hobless shower and a separate toilet. The master suite enjoys the convenience of sliding door access to the alfresco.
– In a separate wing are 3 other large bedrooms which feature built in sliding wardrobes. One of the bedrooms has door access to the side and front of the property, making it the perfect to operate a home business from (subject to approvals). There is a well appointed family bathroom in this area with the same top quality materials and finishes as the ensuite. It feature a bath, shower and vanity with a stone benchtop. Adjacent is the bonus of a powder room with a stone benchtop, vanity and separate toilet.
– The spacious laundry boasts stone benchtops, 2 laundry hampers, lots of high gloss cabinetry and a big linen cupboard.
– Extra large double garage (42sqm approx) with store area and roller door access to an undercover workshop at the side of the property.
– Large 630sqm block.
– Liquid limestone to driveway and council verge providing lot’s of off street parking.
– Attractive front elevation with travertine tiling.
– You are welcomed in to the front garden through beautiful Balinese double doors, which open up to the expansive sea views. The top quality, low maintenance, Millboard “composite” sleeper style decking looks amazing and makes the most of this outdoor relaxation and entertaining space. Just imagine enjoying your favourite drink while you watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean. Life does not get any better than this!.
– At the rear of the home, opening up from the dining area, through extra high stacker doors is the spacious undercover alfresco (49sqm approx). With high ceilings and the same gorgeous Millboard decking as the front of the property it is an extension of the internal living area. It flows on to a lawn area and low maintenance manicured gardens.
Other Extras and Upgrades Include:
– 6.5kw of solar panels.
– Solar hot water with gas booster.
– Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Upgraded cornice throughout the home.
– Upgraded door frames and doors throughout.
– Engineered wide board, wood flooring. Quality carpets.
– Beautiful window treatments, including plantation shutters.
– Gas bayonet to alfresco.
– Power point in back garden for future garden lighting or water feature.
– Garden shed.
– 3 phase power.
– NBN fibre cabling to home.
Plus so much more!.
House Area 234.55sqm (approx)
Alfresco Area 49.80sqm (approx)
Garage/Store area 42.91sqm (approx)
Porch area 4.20sqm (approx)
TOTAL AREA 331.46sqm (approx)
This sensational property is only available for viewing by appointment, so don’t delay give Steve Kelly a call now on 0426 047 394.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport