9 Glenbrook Road, Thornlie WA 6108
A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
Thornlie WA 6108POA
House - Thornlie WA
If a new home is on the cards this Christmas, make sure you check out 9 Glenbrook Road – the location is outstanding and the home has so much to offer.
It is an older property but has been nicely updated and extended over the years and has ample room inside and out, making it ideal for families, first-homebuyers looking for something to last them for a good few years, people looking for space for hobbies and crafts, and garden enthusiasts.
The flowing layout includes a lounge room with timber-look flooring, a dining room with tiled flooring, spacious tiled kitchen/meals area and large family room with timber-look flooring, split-system airconditoning and a slow-combustion heater.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The master has a walk-in robe, en-suite with shower, vanity unit and toilet, ceiling fan and split-system airconditioning.
Three more bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes, and one also has a ceiling fan and split-system airconditioning.
The main bathroom has a large shower and vanity unit. A second toilet is set off the laundry.
Outside there is a spacious entertaining area where you can celebrate Christmas and New Year in style with family and friends, and the backyard has plenty of room for pets and swing sets, paved areas and established gardens, plus two sheds for gardening, hobbies or workshops.
A carport provides parking for two cars, with room for more in the driveway.
And that’s not all – a great lifestyle is on offer with the home on a 693sqm block in walking distance of abundant parkland with the Thornlie River running through it – enjoy long walks with the dog or on your own, go for a jog or cycle along the pathways, or just sit in the fresh air and enjoy the beauty of nature on your doorstep.
Thornlie Community Centre is across the road and it is an easy walk to Thornlie Primary School and the bowling and tennis clubs. Also very nearby are South Metropolitan TAFE, Thornlie Square Shopping Centre and Maddington Central, along with public transport.
• Formal lounge room with timber-look flooring and airconditioning
• Dining room with tiled flooring
• Kitchen/meals area with tiled flooring, plenty of storage, stainless-steel appliances including under-bench oven, gas cooktop and rangehood, fridge recess and skylight
• Large family room with timber-look flooring, slow-combustion heater and airconditioning
• Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite with shower, vanity unit and toilet, split-system airconditioning and ceiling fan
• Three bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, one bedroom has a ceiling fan and split-system airconditioning
• Main bathroom with shower and vanity unit
• Separate toilet off laundry
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Entertaining area with pitched roof
• Double carport
• Solar panels
• Gardens with paving, lawn, established garden beds and trees
• Two garden sheds
Estimated current : Water $1073.82 pa Rates $1740.66 pa
*Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information presented. Kim Turner Real Estate provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon it is at the client’s own risk. Kim Turner Real Estate accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken or reliance placed upon this document.*
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport