9 Anchorage Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155
HUGE FAMILY HOME!
Canning Vale WA 6155POA
House - Canning Vale WA
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY THE TOP SALES TEAM IN CANNING VALE!
Set in a private and popular part of Canning Vale, this low-maintenance, well-designed, high-spec home is sure to attract a lot of interest. Functional and attractive, and perfect for first home buyers, large families, downsizers, professional couples or investors. A big family home, with lots of living and entertaining space, on a huge land parcel, close to everything the suburb has to offer – what more could you want?
* Your journey through the home starts with the attractive double doors into the grand entrance hall with high ceilings and the beautiful timber floors which flow through the rest of the living spaces of the home.
* Adjacent to the entry hall is the large formal lounge with timber floors and wide windows to views of the outdoors and for natural light. Perfect for use as a theatre space.
* King size master bedroom with plush carpet floors and a generous size his and her walk-in robes. Adjoining ensuite features high quality fixtures and fittings including vanity with lots of bench and storage space, shower with glass doors, corner spa bath and separate toilet.
* The expansive, light filled heart of the home comprises of the open plan kitchen, meals, family and games area which flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring extra high ceilings and gas bayonet.
* Dining area; can easily accommodate a large table for big families and gatherings, access to outdoor entertaining area.
* Modern and spacious kitchen enjoys quality fittings and appliances including gas cooker, dishwasher, oven, double bowl sink, double fridge recess, corner pantry, ample cupboard space and wide benchtop. Shopper’s entrance too!
* Three rear bedrooms are generously sized; can easily accommodate queen/double beds, with built-in robes in all.
* Rear, additional, activity room; perfect for kids study or play space.
* Main bathroom featuring high quality fixtures and finishing including vanity with storage cupboards, shower with glass door and bathtub.
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout the home.
* Huge 531sqm of prime Canning Vale land opposite the park!
* Extra wide driveway, which can easily accommodate extra vehicles, leading to the double lock up garage.
* Fully reticulated low maintenance gardens at the front.
* Under cover outdoor entertaining area; perfect for dinners and parties. Low maintenance paved backyard.
* In close proximity to St Emilie’s Catholic primary and Campbell Primary School catchment. Livingston Mall, IGA, pharmacy, doctors, dentist, physio, VET, local shops, cafes and restaurants. Absolutely prime location!
* Short drive to Livingston shops, The Vale shops, public transport, future train station, local shops, cafes and restaurants.
This home is sure to attract a lot of interests! Call today if you have any additional questions, or want details about available private inspections and upcoming homeopens.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport