9/345 Stirling Street, Highgate WA 6003
MARVELOUS & CONVENIENT HIGHGATE APARTMENT
Highgate WA 6003POA
Apartment - Highgate WA
The Perth Property Co. is excited to present 9/345 Stirling St, Highgate. A convenient one bedroom one bathroom first floor apartment in a well maintained and secure urban community, that is just a short walk from an abundance of popular local amenities, like the new Highgate Woolworths, Mary Street Bakery and the Queens Hotel, plus it’s super close to the City, Northbridge, Hyde Park and Mount Lawley.
Tastefully and thoughtfully renovated with functionality and comfort in mind, as soon as you enter, you’ll be heartened by the warm and gracious light and spacious feeling of this apartment.
The modern kitchen is functional and offers ample bench space and is finished off with Bosch appliances including stainless steel wall oven, gas cooktop and a tiled splashback.
The living/dining space is a comforting open plan area, finished with crisp décor, bamboo flooring, discrete window treatments and RC air-conditioning.
The bedroom is a good size and features a built-in robe, and a handy ensuite with shower, vanity, WC and laundry facilities.
This appealing abode offers a single under cover car bay, security intercom and automated gate access, Westral security screens and provides easy access to the city, not to mention the local parks, shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
A safe and community minded complex, well maintained and on the threshold of so much fun and excitement, you really shouldn’t delay, make time to view this home now. Call Nadija (0417 903 990) or Dan (0422 422 216).
• A super convenient first floor apartment in a community minded strata group, super close to the City and many popular local amenities like the new Highgate Woolworths, Mary Street Bakery, The Queens, Hyde Park, Lincolns 102 Café, to name a few
• A modern kitchen with good storage options and Bosch stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback
• Large open plan living/dining zone with RC air-conditioning
• A good-sized bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite offering shower, vanity, WC and laundry facilities
• Modern fresh décor, discrete window dressings and bamboo flooring
• Single secure car bay, security intercom and automated gate access, Westral security screens
Strata Fees $275 per quarter
Water rates $952.71
Council rates $1,410.23
Lincolns 102 Cafe 160m
Mount Lawley Hub 300m
Woolworths Highgate 400m
HBF Park 700m
Hyde Park 700m
Perth CBD 1.8km
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces