85 Hamilton Street, Bassendean WA 6054
Bassendean Charmer Must be Sold!
Bassendean WA 6054POA
House - Bassendean WA
**Set to go to Auction on Wednesday, November 3rd at Ray White, 12-14 The Esplanade Perth at 6:30pm.**
Welcome to 85 Hamilton Street, Bassendean.
This beautifully presented, 1962 built, two bedroom, one bathroom home is perfect for first home buyers, down-sizers and young families. You’ll instantly fall in love with that homely feeling when you walk through the door of this charming property with its high ceilings and beautiful floor boards… plus its ideal for those balmy summer nights with your own pool and entertaining area at the front of the home.
Other features of the property:
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Additional well pointed bedroom at the front of the home
• Living area also at the front of the home which could be converted to a third bedroom
• Study/ activity / living room aside master bedroom
• Dining area at the heart of the home
• Gully style kitchen with plenty of storage space
• Original bathroom, waiting for you to add your own imagination
• Huge outdoor patio/ entertaining area right next to the pool/ deck area
• Underground swimming pool
• Enough parking for three cars behind the gate, or two with space for a trailer/ boat
• Block: 458m2
• Less than 1km to Bassendean Primary School
• Less than 1km to Bassendean Shopping Centre
• Less than 2.5km to Bassendean Station
• Minutes to the beautiful Swan River, less than a 1km walk!
• Minutes to the historic Ascot Racecourse
• Less than 11km to Perth CBD
• Easy access and close to Perth Airport, less than 12km
This comfortable, ready to move in home is one that will not last long! For any questions or for a copy of the auction contract and floor plan, please contact Jannine Blum on 0403 058 167 or send an enquiry today.
Please note, the auction will not be held onsite, the auction will be at RayWhite 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth on Wednesday Nov 3rd at 6:30pm.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces