80 Kipling Street, Narrogin WA 6312
DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
Narrogin WA 6312POA
House - Narrogin WA
It has always been the ‘Great Australian Dream’ to own your own home, but with ever-increasing property prices and a red-hot property market, that dream can seem out of reach for so many. But this doesn’t need to be the case. Not for at least one of you who has clicked on the ad to discover this property.
Enter the hero of our story, 80 Kipling Street, Narrogin. The 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom family home that could lift you up and out of the cycle of renting and place you gently into an affordable home of your own. Because why should you pay off someone else’s investment, when you can be paying off your own?
With the current rental shortage, this is a rare find! No money to spend, no chores to do. and the icing on the cake with this Groovy slice of heaven? The location is fantastic. Right on the edge of town, steps away from one of many native reserves and the picturesque countryside surrounding the Narrogin Valley.
This home truly is a treat! Beautifully presented and meticulously renovated throughout, this certainly is one of the finest homes in the Narrogin Valley!
And it’s not your typical renovation either. Our clients have preserved many of the vintage features from the iconic era in which it was built in 1967. The result is an absolutely stunning home with personality plus and playful charm aplenty!
Life in this peaceful country Wheatbelt Town offers a lot less stress (there are no traffic lights at all!) and a much healthier lifestyle.
Your home-grown organic vegies are already planted up for a Spring harvest with sun-ripened Fruit galore, picked right off the tree. And there’s even a chicken coop if you’d like fresh eggs, daily.
Ahh, the serenity of sitting on the back deck with a morning cuppa, seeing the birds flock to dance in the sprinklers. The simple pleasure of time with your kids, your family and friends around a BBQ in your own patch of paradise.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
* Open plan living with ornamental fireplace and split system air conditioning.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook and double pantry.
* Queen-sized bedrooms with low care, tiled flooring.
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and 60’s mod/retro wallpaper.
* Modern bathroom with stone vanity, twin basins and rain shower over the bath.
* Pinelap fencing and ornate gates providing privacy to the front of the home.
* Charming front porch adorned by attractive wrought-iron balustrades and built-in plant boxes.
* 25sqm alfresco timber deck sat below a generous A-framed pergola.
* Back patio under the main roof on the back of the home, the perfect spot for a morning cuppa or a Vino as the sun sets.
* Low maintenance established garden filled with attractive mass plantings. The garden has had a makeover as well.
* Freestanding double garage with a powered workshop (or Mancave) manual roller doors.
* Parking for up to 6-cars in the driveway – bring your caravan or RV!
THE FINER DETAILS:
* Stylish, wrought-iron security doors to the front and rear entrances.
* LED light fittings throughout.
* 32-course ceilings with charming cornice details.
* Vintage textured ceilings feature through the front entry, along the hallway drawing your eye up to high ceilings
* Vintage textured glass in sliding doors into the family room and original vintage textured glass in the double sliding doors from the lounge/dining room into the Kitchen.
* Modern window treatments and recently repainted inside and out.
* Solar hot water system with a booster over winter (and Awesome water pressure!).
* Textured amber glass in vintage back door out to a huge outdoor alfresco deck, a fabulous spot for a family BBQ .
* Generous back yard (plenty of room for a pool or a cubby)
* Reticulated organic veggie garden and irrigated chicken coop for fresh eggs.
* Fruit Trees – pears, peaches, grapevines, oranges, nectarines and mulberries.
Located moments from the heart of Narrogin, there’s plenty that this generous regional address has to offer.
* 700m – East Narrogin Primary
* 750m – Narrogin Fresh
* 900m – Narrogin Senior High School
* 1.3km – Narrogin Speedway Club
* 1.4km – Coles supermarket
* 1.6km – Narrogin Racing & Leisure Centre
* 1.9km – St Matthews School (walking)
* 1.9km – Narrogin Primary School (walking)
* 2.3km – Narrogin Hospital
* 800m – Gnarojin Skate Park
* 1.3km – Gnarojin Community Garden
* 1.7km – Library & Day Care
* 7.9km Narrogin Golf Club 18 hole course
* 1.5km YMCA Sport & Recreation Centre – swimming pool, gym & crèche
* Theatres, an artspace & community Events galore (posted on Shire website).
* Plenty of parks & playgrounds
* Several bakeries & many great Café’s in the heart of Town.
There are so many natural wonders to explore. Set against the picturesque backdrop of spring wildflowers and native orchids, the golden yellow canola fields as far as the eye can see every Spring are the crowning glory in the Narrogin Valley.
The natives aren’t shy either. You’ll often spot the Kangaroos & the local native wildlife as you explore the bush trails, to walk, hike or ride. The distant symphony of four-legged, farmyard friends, trees swaying in the breeze and the birdsong, makes it a pleasure you’ll choose to do more often.
Are you ready to seal your ‘happily ever after’? To make this dream your reality, it’s easy. Simply pick up the phone and schedule a viewing. You will not be disappointed that you did.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: $1,690.00
Water Rates: $1,483.0
Block Size: 961sqm
Build Year: 1967
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport