80 Elyard Crescent, Stirling WA 6021
Sure to be a family favourite in Stirling.
Stirling WA 6021POA
House - Stirling WA
What we love.
Set in the sought-after St Anthony’s Place, you will find this low maintenance, spacious family home surrounded by parks, open spaces, and local amenities in the welcoming Elyard Crescent.
With two living areas, a secure front decked courtyard, rear back garden, a stunning master suite and two additional spacious bedrooms, you have all the space and comfort you could ever want with the bonus of knowing you are in the 10-minute zone for the beach, city or zoo!
What to know.
A spacious home set on 357 sqm nestled amongst some of WA’s top schools and open spaces, including Gwelup Reserve, West Balcatta Primary School, Gwelup Primary and in the optional catchment for Carine Senior High School.
Upon entry, you will be greeted by a light-filled entry with high ceilings. To the left, you will find the master suite, with soaring pitched ceilings, feature lighting, roller blinds and a split system for all-year-round comfort. Complete with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, vanity, rain head shower and toilet.
Continue down the hallway, and you will find the sunken carpeted lounge room ideal for the family movie night. You will find the open plan kitchen, dining, and living area through the double glass French doors. The kitchen is where you will cook, create, and entertain with family and friends, complete with Westinghouse oven, Chef gas cooktop built-in range hood, Bosch dishwasher, fridge recess and pantry.
Open the sliding doors in summer and enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor living. Feature lighting gives you a place to relax late in the evening with grassed area for the kids to run around freely and securely.
Back inside and in the bedroom wing, you will find two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. The family bathroom is centrally located with a bath, shower, heat lamp and separate toilet.
80 Elyard Crescent is a low maintenance, spacious family home filled with natural light with nothing to do but bring your bags and enjoy. Sure to be a crowd-pleaser, you will not want to miss it!
Property features included, but are not limited to;
• Built 2006
• Front secure decked courtyard
• New carpets in bedrooms and living room
• Renovated bathroom and laundry
• Concealed laundry entry with ample bench space, storage cupboard and outdoor access
• Double linen and storage closet
• Solid wooden floors to main living areas
• Feature lighting
• 2 x gas bayonets
• Split system in the master bedroom and open plan living
• Ceiling fan in bed two
• Roller blinds
• Double garage with storage space and door access to the rear of the property
• Side gate access
• Outdoor lightening
• Reticulated garden beds
• Outdoor power points
• Just a few minutes walk to Vrankovich Reserve, Antonio Scarfo Reserve or Gwelup Reserve
• Easy access to the freeway and public transport linking to Stirling Train Station
• Centrally located with access to shops and amenities, including Westfield Innaloo, the new fully renovated Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Prime West Gwelup and Stirling Village
• And not forgetting just a few minutes from WA’s top beaches.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport