8 Galahad Lane, Baldivis WA 6171
Looking For "Perfect"? - Look No Further !!
Baldivis WA 6171POA
House - Baldivis WA
I am delighted to introduce this very impressive property to the market. Built in 2015 by B.G.C. (modified Ruby design) it is in absolute ‘As New Condition, perfectly maintained, beautifully presented, and obviously very much loved by its one and only owner. It looks and feels like a brand new home but with one very important difference – it already includes all the extra features and high-end fixtures and fittings you could ever want including low maintenance and established gardens. The 362m2 elevate block provides views over Grail Reserve and beyond and also allows private access to the Reserve.
The home has been designed with easy and versatile living in mind. The bedrooms, bathrooms and the office are all located to the front of the home facing the reserve, while the kitchen, open plan living and dining areas all overlook and flow through to the alfresco and picturesque courtyard beyond. Perfect for family get togethers, entertaining friends over for a BBQ’s, or more intimate dinner parties. It can all be done with ease and in style.
This home really is very impressive – the complete package and very hard to fault.
– Lounge – overlooks and opens to the alfresco and includes a gas point and TV point
– Dining – overlooks the alfresco and includes a RC split air conditioner
– Kitchen – is open plan to the lounge and dining areas and includes a stainless 900 Fisher + Paykle electric fan forced oven, stainless 900 gas 5 burner hob, LG dishwasher, fridge recess, corner walk in pantry, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space.
– Master – security shutter. walk in robe and views over the front garden and Grail Reserve
– Ensuite – includes vanity with storage, shower, WC and retractable extractor fan
– Bedroom 2 – guest bedroom is king sized with double robe and security shutter (bed negotiable)
– Bedroom 3 – double size with double robe and TV point
– Office/bedroom 4 – double bed size includes TV point and security shutter and overlooks the garden and Grail Reserve
– Bathroom – separate shower, vanity with extra storage and retractable extractor fan, and separate WC
– Laundry – double linen cupboard and external access to clothes line
– Front – secure front yard with private entrance to Grail Reserve.
– Garage – rear access – double garage with private access to alfresco area
– Alfresco – exposed aggregate and features remote controlled, electric shade blinds and TV point
– Courtyard – very private with secure access to Galahad Lane and includes a small garden and a lawned area with boarder gardens extending along the side of the home leading to the front garden.
– NBN connected
– Solar panels x 8
– Block out blinds and sheers to all living areas, study and bedrooms
– High ceilings to kitchen, dining, lounge and hallway.
– All external doors have Crim Safe security screens
– Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms + reverse cycle, split system, aircon, and gas point to living areas
– LED lights and or power saver globes to all outlets
– Solar hot water – (300lt store) with instant gas back up
– Reticulation to low maintenance gardens
– Exposed aggregate footpath around the entire home
For your convenience, this home is centrally located within only minutes of the most frequented services and amenities.
– Ridge Secondary College – 3 minute drive (10 minute walk)
– Makybe Rise Primary School – 4 minute drive
– Nido Early School – 2 minute drive (4 minute walk)
– Makybe Drive Shopping Centre and restaurants – 5 minute drive
– Kwinana Freeway on-ramp – 7 minute drive
– Warnbro Train Station – 10 minute drive
Properties of this calibre and in such a pristine condition attract a lot of interest when they come onto the market place. I fully expect this very impressive home will be no exception. Put this home at the top of your must see list and be first to visit the home open so you don’t miss this opportunity to ‘Make It Your Own’.
You are always welcome to contact me, ‘Peter Padovan on 0414 985 256’ if you would like any further information or if you would like to organise a personal inspection outside of the home open times. I am always happy to assist and look forward to hearing from you.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport