8 Ewart Grove, Midland WA 6056
Spring Into Your Summer Pool
Midland WA 6056POA
House - Midland WA
Before you know it, summer will be here and you will be glad you purchased this lovely property with a swimming pool that your Christmas visitors will envy. Another big bonus is its recently rebuilt beautiful kitchen and bathroom, which will be sure to please you, the next lucky owners of this property. Plus, the recently laid easy care flooring to the living areas and study, look superb too!
Located in a cul-de-sac location on a 608m2 block, within walking distance to Midvale Primary School and to the bus stops along Morrison Road, there are many other positive features here, as below;
* Three wall to wall carpeted bedrooms, the master having a huge walk in robe
* A study off the kitchen/dining area
* Rebuilt kitchen with dishwasher included, and adjacent dining area to the rear, with room for a couch or two, too!
* Spacious front lounge room
* Beautifully rebuilt bathroom with both a bath and a shower
* Reverse cycle, ceiling inset cassette style air-conditioner
* Large enclosed patio
* Below ground salt swimming pool, garden shed plus a fishpond out the front
* Drive through carport with auto remote door that should fit two average size vehicles end to end
* Gas storage hot water system
If you don’t know Midland there is a lot on offer here that you would find in most big city areas, shops galore, cinemas, restaurants and most services you will ever need are available!
A primary school is 547m away, a secondary school 1.5km away
Perth CBD 17.2km, the beach 19.9km away.
The Swan Valley and all its tourist delights only a five drive away, and Perth Airport only 18 minutes drive.
Don’t miss this out on this purchase opportunity, as it will be sold quick, as Midland properties are selling overnight.
Call Ivan Valkoff 0439 030 409 for an appointment or I will meet you at the next home open.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate, however, may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner, the Agent and the Agency and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport