8/175 Hay Street, East Perth WA 6004
Premium Inner- City Location!
East Perth WA 6004POA
Apartment - East Perth WA
A vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits first-home buyers and down-sizers here from within the walls of this modern one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment that forms part of a resort-style complex with first-class facilities, just footsteps from the heart of it all.
Relax after work in the stunning common swimming pool or sauna, after working out in the fully-equipped gym. There is also a Resident’s Lounge or “games room’ with a pool table to enjoy, as well as a barbecue area for entertaining.
A stylish open-plan kitchen, dining and living area welcomes you inside right away, with both the lounge and sole bedroom both benefitting from seamless outdoor access on to a huge balcony that overlooks the sparkling pool down below. The floor plan is in fact highly-functional, with the light and bright kitchen coming equipped with quality stainless-steel electric cooktop and oven appliances, double sinks, a microwave nook and double-fridge and dishwasher appliances.
The large bedroom has mirrored built-in wardrobes and a huge bathroom plays host to a vanity, shower and integrated laundry space with ample storage options. Access into the building is fully secure, with your own single allocated parking bay simply an added bonus. There is also a storage area for good measure. Take full advantage of the area’s impressive new developments, as well as easy access to free public transport, picturesque Queens Gardens, sprawling Langley Park, the river, cafes, restaurants and shopping in both the city and Claisebrook Cove, our world-class Optus Stadium at Burswood and so much more. The word “convenient” really is an understatement!
– 1 bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
– 1 bathroom-come-laundry
– Massive balcony overlooking the pool down below
– Functional open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Audio-intercom system
– Complex pool, gym and sauna with shower and toilet facilities
– Common games room with a pool table and bar
– Outdoor BBQ facility, linked to the pool area
– Secure car bay and storage area
– Built in 2004 (approx.)
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– Free bus transport at your front door
– 160m to Queens Gardens
– 465m to the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
– 750m to Perth Girls’ School precinct
– 1.0km to Claisebrook Cove/Swan River
– 1.2km to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.4km to Wellington Square redevelopment
– 1.6km to Royal Perth Hospital
– 1.9km to Perth CBD
– 2.2km to Elizabeth Quay
– 3.4km to Optus Stadium
– 3.5km to Crown Towers
– 3.9km to Kings Park
Rates & Dimensions:
– Council Rates $1,508.85p.a
– Water Rates $1,041.15 p.a.
– Strata Admin $627.00, Strata Reserve $66.00 p/q
– Internal Area 52sqm
– Balcony 11sqm
– Car Bay 13sqm
– Storage Area 3 sqm
– Total Area 79 sqm
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces