76A Reman Road, Embleton WA 6062
MUST BE SOLD !
Embleton WA 6062POA
House - Embleton WA
The owner has given instruction to sell. This property must be sold.
If you have been looking for a very spacious low maintenance home well then look no further, this is the ONE for you! The perfect home for first home buyers, downsizers or a great property to add to your investment portfolio. The great sized patio with timber decking flows off the open plan area and is perfect for entertaining guests.
This property is only a few minutes to the Bayswater Train Station and close to the Embleton Golf Course
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
• Spacious Study/Theatre
• Solar Panels
• Tiles throughout, carpet in theatre and bedrooms
• Large front theatre
• Spacious master with mirrored wardrobe
• En suite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Large open plan area
• Kitchen with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances (inc. dishwasher)
• Two spacious minor bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Spacious patio with timber decking
• Built 2001
• Water Rates approximately $1300
• Council Rates approximately $1900
Embleton is only 8 kms from the city. It borders Bayswater & Morley, and is a short drive, bus or train ride to Mount Lawley, the Maylands strip and walking distance to Morley Galleria.
This lovely home is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, a stroll to Hillcrest Primary, and close to John Forrest & Chisholm secondary schools.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport