76 Yamba Drive, Keysbrook WA 6126
HOLIDAY/RETREAT STYLE LIVING OR THE ULTIMATE WEEKENDER...
Keysbrook WA 6126POA
House - Keysbrook WA
STUNNING 5 ACRE PROPERTY BACKING ONTO THE MYARA BROOK!
Normally you would expect to travel for hours to reach a destination as tranquil and picturesque as this, but this stunning property is located just half an hour to the major shopping centres of Byford and Pinjarra and is just over an hour to the City.
The beautiful fertile loamy soils and ‘crystal clear’ water offer some lucky family sustainable living at its best with everything already in place including a stunning home, solar system, shady pastured paddocks for livestock, an established house orchard with a large assortment of mature fruit trees, vegie beds, extensive quality out buildings and a large chicken enclosure.
The unique and rustic ‘split level’ home surrounded by shady verandahs has been built to complement its beautiful surroundings and has some very special features which include a very versatile floor plan giving you many options. In a slightly elevated position, it overlooks the spring fed, ornamental lake (recently restocked with Silver Perch finer lings) and the bubbling Myara Brook lined with tree ferns. Its combination of recycled bricks, the extensive use of natural timbers, high vaulted ceilings and Toodyay stone floors on the lower level, all combine together to create a rustic charm, an ambience normally found in a spa retreat or cabin in the South West.
Another special feature of the home is the double-glazed windows and doors throughout, not only keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, but also maintaining a quiet and peaceful existence. The home is nestled amongst mature, colourful gardens, with interesting winding pathways with many different sitting and entertaining areas to choose from, so there is not much more you could wish for. More detailed features include:-
Home – Second Level (front of home):-
– Magnificent entrance hall with a 2 metre, double glazed, feature door and high vaulted timber lined ceilings.
– Huge Lounge/Theatre room with high vaulted timber lined ceilings, huge sliding doors with roller blinds leading out onto the front verandah, cosy slow combustion wood heater and large r/c air conditioner.
– Beautiful Master Bedroom suite with large walk-through dressing room, r/c air conditioner, skylight and sliding doors which open to the rear (the perfect place to create a decked sitting area).
– Stunning ensuite bathroom with rain shower over huge free standing spa bath tub, lovely vanity and toilet.
– Second bedroom – massive room (could be utilised as addition living area or studio, etc.), wardrobes included.
– Third bedroom – spacious double with stunning views and wardrobe included.
– Gorgeous Loft/mezzanine level with ladder access, a lovely room ideal for a fourth bedroom or children’s play area/studio.
– Large fully renovated country style kitchen which incorporates a spacious dining area. The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, stone bench top, ample soft closing drawers, double sink, feature pressed tin splashbacks and quality stainless steel appliances including an Ilve 900mm oven and dishwasher.
– Spacious family room with high raked ceilings, cosy Osborn slow combustion wood heater, large r/c air conditioner, ceiling fan, timber/wrought iron staircase to the second level and direct entry through to the back verandah.
– Renovated laundry with stone bench top, in-built sink and under bench cupboards.
– Renovated bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet located off the laundry.
– Quality roller blinds throughout.
– Double glazed skylights to second level.
– 20 solar panels – 4.4 kWt with 4.2 kWt inverter.
– Instantaneous gas hot water system.
– Satellite connection – Skymesh.
– Shady wide verandahs with rustic bush pole supports to the front and rear of the home.
– Large timber decked A frame patio to the side of the home overlooking the beautiful surroundings.
– Additional patio/sitting area behind the home.
– For a soak with an extra special view, a claw foot bath has been installed behind the home complete with hot water.
– Fire pit.
– Large free standing remote controlled double garage.
– Large powered workshop (8m x 7m approx.) with concrete floor, power and adjoining double carport lean-to area for additional parking.
– Additional workshop (7m x 6m) with concrete floor and pot belly wood heater plus a lean-to for wood storage.
– Freestanding semi enclosed colourbond structure which could easily be converted to stables.
– Assorted garden sheds.
– Reticulated house orchard with a large variety of fruit trees including Citrus, Figs, Apricots, Pears, Apples, Peach, Plum, Avocado and both Grape and Passion Fruit vines.
– Lovely reticulated lawn and garden areas with stone retaining walls.
– 3 fully fenced paddocks for livestock.
– 9,000 litre water tank.
– Crystal clear bore.
– School bus pick up/drop off service.
This beautiful property truly is a hidden gem and an opportunity not to be missed, so be quick to avoid disappointment.
Call Kim Koch on 0407 777 923 for your private appointment to view.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport