74 Verna Street, Gosnells WA 6110
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT.... FANTASTIC LOCATION
Gosnells WA 6110POA
House - Gosnells WA
Here’s an opportunity to secure a solid three bedroom one bathroom period home situated on 809sqm with no easements and built in 1958, she’s old but solid…
Constructed from brick and tile on limestone foundations, tuck pointing and polished Jarrah floors throughout, with a spacious living area, galley style kitchen featuring gas cooktop and electric oven and breakfast bar. Sizable bedrooms, master bedroom with built in sliding robe, reverse cycle air-conditioning, drive through access via double metal gates to workshop – garage.
Some light renovations required to bathroom and laundry, however once completed $350 per week in rental value will be achievable.
– 809 sqm block with no easements and 24 meter frontage and opposite public parks
– Solid three bedroom one bathroom period home
– Spacious living area
– Polished Jarrah Floors
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Laundry and utility with second shower recess and toilet
– Garage / workshop
– Some light reno’s required to bathroom – laundry but nothing major
– $350 per week rental value
– In the heart of Gosnells close to schools, public transport and the Gosnells shopping precinct
A golden opportunity to add this fantastic home to your property portfolio.
Call Simon Pattullo today for further information
0418 881 152
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport