73A George Way, Cannington WA 6107
GREAT LOCATION! GREAT VALUE!
Cannington WA 6107POA
Villa - Cannington WA
We challenge you to find a better value villa of this size, floorplan and location!
NEAT 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM IN QUIET COMPLEX.
Ideal for downsizers or investors with ready-made tenant on a fixed term tenancy until February 2022 at $400 per week.
Excellent features include:
– Secure, well maintained complex with remote control vehicle security gate and intercom pedestrian access gate
– Personal security gate to courtyard
– Security screens on all windows
– Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, including overheads & dishwasher with near new electric wall oven, gas hotplate & rangehood
– Kitchen & meals area
– Separate formal lounge & formal dining area with gas fireplace
– Recently renovated with new carpet, curtains & painting throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Profile doors
– Automatic roller door to single garage plus secure parking for a second vehicle
– Great private rear entertaining area with pergola
– Separate lockable storeroom
– Low maintenance lawns & gardens with automatic reticulation
– NBN (FTTN) available
– Up Spec compared to the other villa’s in the complex with higher ceilings, the two bathrooms, private front yard & lock up garage.
– Overall lot area is 351sqm
The location is ever so convenient. Within walking distance to Cannington Train Station, and the Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre where a vast choice of restaurants, cafes and speciality shops await you – or alternatively, pop down to the vibrant Victoria Park Café and restaurant strip which is only a short drive away. Easy access to Curtin University and close to both Public & Private Schools.
Don’t delay! Call to arrange a viewing of this solid, freestanding, secure and spacious 169sqm home.
COUNCIL RATES -: $1,650 approx. per annum
WATER RATES -: $1,238 approx. per annum
STRATA LEVIES -: $400 per quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport