72 Kookynie Loop, Baldivis WA 6171
Baldivis WA 6171POA
House - Baldivis WA
Built in 2007 with a growing family in mind, this 607m2 property is tucked away in a quiet loop with all of the modern day necessities nearby.
The home is fitted with everything that you could ask for in a family property and will keep you comfortable. The front lounge can double as a large activity area for the kids or a space your business or leisure requirements: All overlooking the serene streetscape.
The functional kitchen with shopper’s entrance rests among the living and dining areas, which flow effortlessly onto the huge rear yard complete with an entertaining area, large sandpit for the kids and raised veggie gardens. The master bedroom will serve you well and the rear bedrooms and family bathroom are well appointed.
This is a lovely home and definitely is a great option for those of you that want to be in the perfect location for an entry level price. Take the time to visit and see what this property has to offer you! Call Sally Lovett on 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
Features and benefits include:
• Large 4 x 2 with games, front lounge and open plan living.
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• Paved outdoor entertaining area with a large backyard.
• Automatic reticulation.
• Veggie gardens.
• Air-conditioning and heating.
• Security Screen, home alarm and fully fenced.
• Rear access through the double garage.
• Close to schools, shops and recreation areas.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport