70 Geary Street, Mundaring WA 6073
Luxury Resort-Style Living
Mundaring WA 6073POA
House - Mundaring WA
A magnificent family home set on a huge block, this is your opportunity to invest in a property that you can make memories in for decades to come. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a separate guest suite, and – count ’em – 4 (yes, FOUR!) living areas, this is a home for a growing family that loves entertaining, but also appreciates having their own space to unwind in. Speaking of unwinding, parents have their own private wing in this home, complete with skylight, formal lounge, study and ensuite. Then, there’s the guest wing – perfect for independent teens or visitors with its private entry and easy access to the pool area. Rounded out with a sleek, modern, and well kitted out kitchen, plus all the bathrooms one family could need – this is a rare gem that will be at the top of everyone’s lists.
Speaking of entertaining, how many homes have an indoor/outdoor games room this spectacular? Architecturally designed by Alan Davies using solar passive principles, this is undoubtedly the focal point of the house and is incredibly versatile year round. Designed to capture cool summer breezes and winter sunshine, it even includes a BBQ nook to make hosting events even easier. The screen door opens to the outdoor entertaining area, which encompasses paved terraces, manicured lawns and gardens, and the sparkling pool. This is as close to a resort as you’ll find in a family home! Oh, and if the kids get bored of their in-built holiday home, there’s always the basketball court!
• Originally built by Webb, Browne & Neaves in 1999
• Alan Davies extended in 2005
• 5 gorgeous bedrooms all with built in robes
• 3 bathrooms
• 4 separate spacious living areas
• Private parent wing with skylight, formal lounge, study & ensuite
• Carefully considered guest wing with 5th bedroom & ensuite, private entry & pool access
• 3 children’s bedrooms all with bay windows & built-in wardrobes
• Light bright open plan informal living overlooking the pool area
• Fantastic cook’s kitchen with Jarrah floorboards, Corian benchtops, white cabinetry, walk-in pantry, large refrigerator alcove & that turquoise splashback!
• Clever solar passive design & architecturally designed indoor/outdoor room
• Sparkling large solar heated pool and lush garden area
• Industrial size ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
• Beautifully landscaped front gardens & utterly stunning poolside gardens featuring limestone, mature trees & pretty garden beds showing off manicured lawns & attractive terracing
• Gardens fully reticulated by own bore
• 6m x 6m powered workshop
• Veggie patch, assorted fruit trees and chook pen
• Parking for up to 7 vehicles plus double carport
• Mini basketball/netball court
• 5kW solar photovoltaic (PV) system
• Massive 4079sqm block
• Fabulous family-friendly location on cul de sac – perfect for kids
You could have the best house on the street, but if the location is awful there’s no point. Luckily, this incredible property is located in an equally incredible spot, making it a winner all round. Round the corner from the local primary schools and with parks and reserves sprinkled in all directions, it’s a charming, family-friendly location that offers kids a bit of independence and parents a bit of peace of mind. Town is close enough to walk to, with shops, cafes, Sculpture Park, and the library offering a bit of something for everyone – just like the house itself.
This ticks all the boxes.
For more information on 70 Geary Street Mundaring or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport