7 Sandhurst Close, Brigadoon WA 6069
Your Own Idyllic Retreat
Brigadoon WA 6069POA
House - Brigadoon WA
The old cliché of “location location” has never been more relevant and current than in today’s current lifestyle landscape.
With limited access to holidays and getaway’s your home will become your retreat and there is no better place to start than your very own “ Idyllic Retreat” at 7 Sandhurst Close Brigadoon.
Be at one with nature without compromising all of the luxury and creature comforts that you and your family deserve. This stunning five bedroom family residence captures the true essence of rural living while being unassumingly close to all the major infrastructure that you and your family require.
Situated on an elevated 2.4 ha block with stunning tree top views over a valley and the Greater Swan Valley within minutes of your front door will make you the envy of all your family and friends.
* Feature stain glass entry
* Quality hardwood NSW Blackbutt flooring to main living areas
* Stunning French Provincial kitchen with white cupboards and Tassie oak bench tops
* Home theatre, front lounge and massive 12 x 5m (approx) family/meals – plenty of room for all the family
* Master bedroom with large WIR, separate powder room, double shower and vanity and luxurious oval shaped spa
* Queen size minor bedrooms all with double BIR’s
* Claw foot bath in 2nd bathroom
* French doors, Stamford doors, skirting – quality throughout – no expense has been spared
* Enormous Alfresco (approx 8 x 7.5m) accessed through double stacker doors from the family room provides the perfect place for entertaining your friends
* Extra high ceilings with feature coffered ceilings to home theatre and lounge room
* Ducted reverse cycle a/con (2 systems)
* Solar HWS with gas booster and smart wiring
* Post and rail fencing
Sealed asphalt driveway; limestone retaining walls
Suitable for horses
Make no mistake ! This quality family home will be “Hot Property” so do not miss this opportunity.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport