7 Potter Court, Spearwood WA 6163
A Stylish Modern Revamp!
Spearwood WA 6163POA
House - Spearwood WA
Fully renovated and leaving not much else for you to do, this terrific 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home is ready to live in right away and is perfect for a young family seeking a wonderful location such as this tranquil cul-de-sac setting.
A sunken front lounge room is carpeted for comfort, just like the bedrooms where the pick of the bunch is a spacious master with a walk-in wardrobe. The open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent, with a feature skylight complementing a floating island breakfast bar, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a storage pantry, gorgeous Hamptons-style cabinetry, a stainless-steel range hood, a Whirlpool ceramic cooktop, a Simpson oven and quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring.
The dining space enjoys access out to a delightful side patio off the single lock-up carport, whilst the main sliding door from the family room reveals a large rear patio that encourages covered outdoor entertaining all year round. The latter splendidly overlooks a huge backyard with plenty of lawn, trees and shade – as well as heaps of room for a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined.
A short walk separates your front door from a host of picturesque local parklands, bus stops, Spearwood Alternative School and Newton Primary School, with Spearwood’s Stargate Shopping Centre, St Jerome’s Primary School and even Phoenix Shopping Centre also nearby. Throw in a close proximity to major arterial roads (including the freeway), Cockburn Central, beautiful Coogee Beach, the magnificent Port Coogee Marina and Fremantle and you have yourself a haven to indulge in for many years to come. But, best of all – all of the hard work has already been done for you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Front master bedroom
– Front 2nd bedroom with full-height built-in robes
– 3rd bedroom with full-height mirrored BIR’s
– 4th bedroom or potential study – you choose
– Fully-tiled modern bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps and a quality vanity
– Stylish laundry with storage off the kitchen, as well as outdoor access/shopper’s entry to and from the side carport and patio
– Separate toilet
– Linen press
– Solar-power panels
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– Front white feature plantation window shutters
– Quality black door and cupboard handles throughout
– Feature ceiling cornices
– Feature skirting boards
– Down lights
– New gas hot-water system
– Single lock-up carport with rear/drive-through access to the side patio, a paved area and the backyard for extra parking for anywhere between 2-4 cars
– Side access
– Solid brick-and-tile construction
– Built in 1984 (approx.)
– 730sqm (approx.) block size
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces