7 Joyce Street, Dalkeith WA 6009
REFINED ELEGANCE, TIMELESS APPEAL
Dalkeith WA 6009POA
House - Dalkeith WA
Captivating from the outset and perfectly positioned on an 809sqm parcel of land on one of Dalkeith’s best streets between Melvista Park and within easy walking distance to Dalkeith Village along Waratah Avenue, this sophisticated Palladian style, Architect designed home that centers on symmetrical design offers substance and distinction, having been immaculately maintained and treasured by its original owners.
Exuding an abundance of space and natural light, this single level sanctuary is certain to impress and capture your attention, offering a floorplan that is easily adaptable to families of various ages and sizes. Throughout the home you will notice the carefully selected fixtures and finishes to complement and enhance the style of the home without compromising on space, with every room of the house generous in proportion.
Luxurious yet comfortable, beautifully crafted for every modern lifestyle need.
Additional features you will love:
– 809sqm green title block, situated on a beautiful street in one of Dalkeith’s most convenient pockets
– Expansive front entry with a huge formal dining and lounge area that greets you on arrival
– The heart of the home surrounds the kitchen and encompasses the informal living and dining area. An open, light filled space that overlooks the outdoor alfresco, ideal for year-round enjoyment
– A gourmet kitchen designed with functionality at the forefront, ideal for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining. The kitchen boasts Corian stone benchtops, a large walk-in pantry and a suite of modern appliances including 5 burner gas stovetop, ILVE double ovens, ample pantry and cupboard space plus a dishwasher
– Enclosed outdoor alfresco off the main living area, fitted with a brand-new outdoor kitchen including five burner gas stovetop and dishwasher; plus a vergola to maximise use of the area at all times throughout the year
– A large master bedroom suite with a beautiful outlook over the rear yard, with WIR and an ensuite that features Carrera marble benchtops
– Third living to the rear of the home and hidden from the main living areas; ideal as a parent’s or kid’s retreat
– Three additional large bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Fifth guest bedroom or study
– Main bathroom with bath, shower & WC, also with Carrera marble benchtops
– Dedicated laundry with full height built-in storage and linen cupboards
– A picturesque rear yard with lush, manicured gardens, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped to Europe as you enjoy beautiful Spring and Summer days here!
– High ceilings throughout and the use of extra large windows and 2.2m height doorframes allowing for more light to permeate through
– Powder room
– Ducted heating and cooling systems
– Security alarm and intercom system
– Porcelain tiles and timber flooring throughout
– Secure garage parking for two cars, with direct internal access and additional storage space
– Ample space for additional parking
– Spacious home, boasting approx. 380sqm internal (including the alfresco area)
A superb location on a beautiful street, you’ll enjoy the peace and tranquility of living here. A lifestyle location where you can walk to the river or nearby Melvista Park, enjoy a morning coffee along Waratah Avenue or catch the bus from here to venture further! Dalkeith Primary School is nearby and premium private colleges including Christ Church Grammar and MLC, Shenton College, UWA and the CBD are easily accessible.
A rare and charming home that promises to deliver space, style and inspiration for years to come. For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport