7 Hedley Place, Bentley WA 6102
The Perfect First Home Or Investment Opportunity
Bentley WA 6102POA
House - Bentley WA
The story of this fantastic property begins with the quintessential symbol of “home” – a classic picket fence. Inside, you’ll find a well-maintained property styled in neutral hues, just waiting for you to inject some of your personality and pizzaz.
The large, open-plan living and dining area is perfect for the needs of the modern family – light and bright, with ducted evaporative air conditioning and a split system for year-round comfort. The sleek wood-look floors are easy to care for and cool underfoot.
With stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop and wall oven, the kitchen is both practical and functional, and boasts plenty of storage despite its small footprint.
There are three spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes. The master bedroom is complete with a private ensuite with shower, vanity, and toilet, while the central family bathroom also has a bath, and ample storage.
Outside, the low maintenance yard will suit occupants at all stages of life. There’s also a lock-up garage for secure parking, and an alarm system for added peace of mind.
This home is the perfect first step onto the property ladder for a young family, with Bentley Primary, Al-Hidayah Islamic School, and the library nearby. There’s an abundance of parks and green spaces, great public transport links, and a variety of restaurants and takeaways to tempt your tastebuds. It’s also a great buy for astute investors, being ideally located for tenants studying at Curtin University or South Metro TAFE.
• Well-maintained home behind classic picket fence
• Neutral décor awaiting your personal touch
• Large, open-plan living and dining area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning and split system for comfort
• Practical, functional kitchen with plenty of storage
• Stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and wall oven
• Three bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
• Central family bathroom with bath and ample storage
• Low maintenance yard, lock-up garage, alarm system
• Ideal family location close to schools, parks, library
• Great public transport links, restaurants, and takeaways
• Sound investment, close to Curtin University and TAFE
Council Rates: Approx $1,567.85 per annum
Water Rates: Approx $1,100.56 per annum
The particulars of this listing has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure the information is reliable and accurate, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces