7/79 Stirling Street, Bunbury WA 6230
AMAZING LIFESTYLE!! WALKING DISTANCE TO THE CITY CENTRE!!
Bunbury WA 6230POA
Unit - Bunbury WA
Situated in the heart of Bunbury and stone’s throw away from the city centre, this townhouse offers an amazing carefree lifestyle you could dream of.
This neat and immaculately presented townhouse features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen over two levels and downstairs consists of lounge, dining area, kitchen in an open plan layout whilst upstairs consists of both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Spacious bedrooms are air conditioned, fitted with built in robes and you will enjoy the views from the private balcony off the master bedroom. Living areas are air conditioned for year-round comfort and the low maintenance rear garden is a perfect place to take a break and to do your daily workout sessions.
Located within walking distance from the city centre and moments away from Estuary, sandy beaches, quality schools, shopping centers, parks, local cafes & restaurants, this is the carefree lifestyle you were waiting for.
Currently rented, this superbly positioned townhouse is perfect for an astute investor, FIFO worker, or for a first home buyer.
DON’T DELAY! Call Jay Standley to register your interest and to arrange a viewing today.
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Spread over two levels: The first floor consists of the living, dining, kitchen and laundry.
– Upstairs: Bedrooms and bathroom
– Private balcony off the master bedroom
– Bedrooms with built in robes
– Well sized kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Reverse cycle air condition throughout
– Single carport
– Auto reticulation to well maintained garden
– Additional storage space under the staircase
– Currently rented
– 156qm block
– Built in 1983
– 200m Queens Garden Park
– 750m Bunbury City Centre
– 750m Coles
– 750m Skate Park
– 1.8km Bunbury Primary School
– 2.3km Bunbury Day Hospital
– 2.1km Bunbury Forum Shopping Centre
– 2.4km Bunbury Senior High School
– 2.5km Bunbury Back Beach
– 2.8km Koombana Beach
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces