7/174 Carnarvon Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101
OWNER SAYS... SELL!
East Victoria Park WA 6101POA
Townhouse - East Victoria Park WA
Proudly Presented by Fulton Borthwick
Just perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, or investors.
With 138m2 of floor area, you certainly will not be starved for space! And in such a convenient location you will not be starved for entertainment options along the vibrant Albany Highway cafe and restaurant strip.
Nestled in a small well-maintained complex, 7/174 Carnarvon is ideally located just minutes to:
* Public transport – trains and buses
* Major arterial roads and highways
* East Victoria Park Primary School and Curtin University
* Swansea Street Farmers Markets
* Minerals Resources Park (home of the West Coast Eagles)
* Major Shopping Centres – Hawaiian Park Centre and Westfield Carousel
* Optus Stadium and Crown Complex
* Our beautiful Swan River with cycling tracks close by
* Perth airport
SECONDS to AQUALIFE which has amazing aquatic and gym facilities!
This exciting location is the near-city base that will certainly tick a lot of your boxes.
Built around 1999 this spacious brick and iron STREET FRONT 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is all about the lifestyle and is move-in ready. One of the outstanding features of this home is the amazing size of the master bedroom upstairs that, along with the walk-in robe and ensuite, occupies some 50m2 providing scope for a second living area / parents retreat or indeed a study nook.
* Open plan kitchen / meals / family which has a split aircon servicing this space as well as a gas point providing an additional heating option
* HUGE master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and split aircon.
* Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
* Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space, CHEF gas cooktop, Euromaid oven, and dishwasher, double stainless-steel sink, and pantry
* Well-appointed family bathroom with bath
* Separate WC
* Good sized laundry
* Drying courtyard
* Fully paved easy care rear section of the home
* Great sized storeroom located at front of the home
* NBN FTTP – the good one!
* Vulcan gas HWS
* Security gates and security front door
* Off street parking for two cars-one under carport
* A lovely front verandah / courtyard space where you can certainly add some finishing touches and show off your landscaping flair.
* Overall strata area 237m2
Council rates: $1,739.30pa (21/22 FY)
Water Rates: $1,221.54 (20/21 FY)
Strata Fees: Admin $590.40pq, Reserve $36.90pq
Call Fulton on 0481 19 44 39 for additional information and inspection arrangements.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces