7/138 Rutland Avenue, Carlisle WA 6101
Carlisle WA 6101POA
House - Carlisle WA
Up the quieter, cul-de-sac end of the street and just footsteps away from the lovely Miller’s Crossing parklands lies this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile villa that is as solid as they come in “Lyndale Gardens”.
At the rear, the most low-maintenance of paved yard setting is headlined by a terrific covered patio that encourages year-round outdoor entertaining. The tiled dining and kitchen area features an electric-upright cooker before spilling out to the alfresco, with external access from the adjacent laundry also an added bonus.
The welcoming front lounge room is separate and makes an instant first impression. Brilliant in its simplicity is a practical bathroom with a shower that services the sleeping quarters well.
Add your own modern personal touches throughout or live in it – or rent it – as is, taking full advantage of an ultra-convenient location in the process, close to East Victoria Park Primary School, bus stops, restaurants, Carlisle Train Station, our picturesque Swan River, Crown Towers at Burswood, the world-class Optus Stadium and Victoria Park’s buzzing Albany Highway food, coffee and shopping precinct. What a fantastic first home or investment property this is!
Will suit all types of buyers including young professionals starting out needing transport to the CBD; downsizers wanting to be close to town and all amenities or investors.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Well-maintained 3bedroom 1bathroom 99sqm in total villa home in tight knit leafy complex of only 8
• Built to last in 1984 it is made from double brick and tile construction
• Single carport with further parking for another vehicle in driveway
• Security doors and screens
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robing & handy semi ensuite with shower and bathtub
• Airconditioned lounge and dining area
• Separate kitchen and dining area capable of taking a good size dinner table
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms capable of taking smaller size double beds
• Brick paved outdoor patio area for alfresco outdoor living all year round
• Private well fenced 350sqm block with well sized shed and garden area
• Deluxe hot water system
• Self-managed group with extremely low strata fees of only $750 per annum
Distances to (approx.):
• Carlisle Train Station – 450m
• East Victoria Park Primary School – 600m
• Optus Stadium – 3.4km
• Perth CBD – 6.7km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) – 10.3km
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces