64 Clieveden Street, North Perth WA 6006
North Perth WA 6006POA
House - North Perth WA
+ Family + Space + Style + Location + Liveability + Convenience +
One of North Perth’s most GRAND HOMES – you’ll be impressed the moment you step inside.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– Over sized open plan living and meals area.
– Secondary living area that could easily be sectioned off into a separate room.
– Large family kitchen with tons of bench space and storage, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry with sink.
– Three children’s bedrooms on the ground floor all large and with fitted built in robes.
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub for the kids.
– Executive office/study with feature leadlight glass windows and outlook over pool.
– Big primary bedroom upstairs with large walk in robe and private ensuite bathroom.
– Huge laundry with loads of storage and workspace.
– Powder room.
– BIG double garage off sealed rear laneway with shoppers entry straight into the home.
– Large alfresco area with built in outdoor kitchen.
– Two banks of double glazed bi fold doors to bring the outside in. One section has concertina fly screen doors to keep the bugs out.
– Long sparkling solar heated lap pool.
– Security system and recorded security cameras.
– Very high ceilings and polished Jarrah floors.
– See through landing to upstairs bedroom over looking the pool.
– Parking for three or four cars on front driveway.
– Built: 2011
– Total living: 327sqm (approx)
– Total land: 604sqm (as per title)
Council rates: $3,423.78/pa (approx)
Water rates: $1,916.92/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCE TO:
Kyilla Primary School: 100m
Perth CBD: 5.5kms
Kyilla Park: 200m
Leederville Cafe Strip: 1km
Mt Hawthorn Cafe Strip: 1.1km’s
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport