62 Leichhardt Avenue, Padbury WA 6025
MOVE IN AND ENJOY!
Padbury WA 6025POA
House - Padbury WA
Situated on a large 686sqm South Padbury block, only a stone’s throw from the evergreen and dog friendly Leichhardt Park, this beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is ready and waiting for you to just move in and enjoy all that it has to offer.
The home boasts 3 separate living areas, a renovated kitchen, air conditioning, great separation of the master and kids bedrooms, a powered workshop (that has drive through access), easy care gardens and a big backyard for the kids.
The family friendly location is within walking distance to Padbury Village Shopping Centre (which includes an IGA, doctors surgery, local restaurants and cafes) as well as only being a short walk to South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools, local parks and public transport. When you need to use the car, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Hillarys Marina, Craigie Leisure Centre, Greenwood Train Station and the beach are only minutes away.
Further features of this property include:
– 4 bedrooms
– Master bedroom has mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fan, a large ensuite with twin shower heads, double vanity and a separate WC
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have robes and ceiling fans and are located in the ‘kids wing’ away from the master bedroom
– 2 bathrooms (family bathroom has a bath and separate shower)
– 3 separate living areas
– Separate dining area (with direct access to the backyard)
– Large renovated kitchen with a double sink, dishwasher recess, 5 burner gas cooktop, double fridge and microwave recesses, pantry and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Renovated laundry with direct access to the outdoors
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Modern décor
– Ducted air conditioning
– Gas fireplace
– Solar hot water system
– Grassed area for kids and pets to play (loads of room for a pool)
– Easy care reticulated gardens (from a BORE)
– Lock up carport (parking for 3 cars back to back)
– Large powered workshop/garage (parking for 2 cars)
– Undercover parking for 5 cars in total
– Drive through access to the workshop/garage
– Large double driveway for additional off-street parking
For further information please call Jarrod O’Neil on 0411 103 617.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Carport