62 Johnston Street, Mosman Park WA 6012
Bring your Grand Design to Life Here
Mosman Park WA 6012POA
House - Mosman Park WA
Metres from Freshwater Bay and opposite Peppermint Grove Tennis Club, this idyllic, north-facing corner site is nestled in Mosman Park’s premier enclave.
The four-bedroom, three-bathroom tri-level residence has seen better days; however, it presents the perfect canvas for a visionary renovator or your family’s luxury dream home, complete with scenic river views.
The property includes multiple living areas, a well-appointed kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances, extensive jarrah flooring and staircases, and front and rear limestone entertaining terraces. Additional features include secure parking for four vehicles behind electric gates, a sizeable below-ground swimming pool, an upstairs balcony and a self-contained undercroft level with plenty of storage.
The cream of Mosman Park is on your doorstep in this prized location. Walking distance to St Hilda’s Anglican School, Iona Presentation College and Cottesloe Primary School, this elevated 528sqm riverside site overlooks the tennis club and Keane Point Reserve, and a stone’s throw from Cottesloe Central and Napoleon Street shops and cafes.
Bring your ‘grand design’ to life. Contact Jody Fewster from Ray White Cottesloe-Mosman Park to register your interest today.
To be sold by Auction under instruction from the Public Trustee
Auction Onsite at 12pm Saturday, 9th October 2021.
Sold on an ‘as-is’ basis
45 days Settlement
• North-facing corner site
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Picturesque river views
• Multiple living areas across 3 levels
• Plenty of storage
• Secure parking for 4 vehicles
• Front entertaining terrace and rear pool terrace
• Koi water features
• Extensive Jarrah flooring
• Miele and Gaggenau kitchen appliances
• Balcony to 3rd level master suite and living
• Extensive built-in robes and cabinetry
• Undercroft ‘retreat’ with plenty of storage
• 260m to the Swan River & Keanes Point
• 230m to St Hilda’s Anglican School
• Directly opposite Peppermint Grove tennis club
• 720m to Iona Presentation College
• 850m to Cottesloe Primary School
• 1.1km to Presbyterian Ladies College
• 2.9km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 2.8km to Scotch College
• 1.3km to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 1.1km to Freshwater Bay Yacht Club
• 1.2km to Mosman Park Station
• 1.7km to South Cottesloe Beach
• 2.7km to the Claremont Quarter
* Floor plan available on request
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport