61 Amberley Way, Pearsall WA 6065
671sqm Block with Side Access - Large Family Home!!
Pearsall WA 6065POA
House - Pearsall WA
** Congratulations to Buyers & Sellers – This Property is Now UNDER OFFER **
Offered for the since time since being built in 2002, the Denis Sauzier Team are proud to present this brilliant family home in the heart of Pearsall. This home is located a stone throw from the popular Pearsall Primary School and around the corner from the Pearsall Shops / Medical Centre / Take Aways etc…
Boasting 190sqm of living which comprises of a wonderful mix of formal and informal living areas as well as a large dedicated Theatre Room! The side access with double gates will be an absolute winner for the person requiring room for a boat, caravan, work trailer etc. The back garden is plenty big enough to accommodate a pool, trampoline, swing set and for kids and pets to play freely… maybe you want to put a big shed in?!?
Situated in the highly sought-after ‘Amberley Way’ of Pearsall, this great family home offers four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a generous floor plan that provides great separation for today’s modern family.
At a glance:
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living zones, fantastic street appeal, double enclosed garage, spacious alfresco entertaining area, 671m2 block… what are you waiting for?
Features include, but aren’t limited to:
– King size master with en suite and walk-in robe
– Three great size minor bedrooms built-in robes (timber laminate flooring)
– Carpet to Master bedroom
– Well positioned modern main bathroom, easily accessible from the minor bedrooms
– Formal lounge & dining (where the pool table is)
– Open plan informal living which comprises family / meals and kitchen
– Dedicated and spacious Theatre room
– Neutral colour palette throughout
– Ducted Evap Aircon
– Chefs kitchen with ample cupboard space including overhead cupboards. Dishwasher, quality appliances and spacious walk-in pantry
– Loads of cupboard and bench space
– Spacious laundry with outdoor access
– Easy care timber laminate flooring in living areas except Theatre as seen in photos
– Large side and back gardens
– Fantastic central location close to Gnangara Road and easy access to the freeway and to the airport
See you there folks…
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport