6 Oakbella Parade, Harrisdale WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING! PARK OUTLOOKS + CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
Harrisdale WA 6112POA
House - Harrisdale WA
Why go through all the stresses of building when you have great homes like this on offer at such great value! You can see exactly what you get, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Perfectly presented and offering a functional floor plan, finished with quality fixtures and fittings as well as low maintenance outdoor spaces this home presents amazing value for the young family, couples and downsizers.
Dovedale Park & Playground is a 400m walk where you can take in some fresh air and play with the kids and dogs, or if you would prefer to just sit back, relax and take in the outlook from the alfresco, the choice is yours!
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Harrisdale Senior High School is an 800m walk and Harrisdale Primary School is a 550m walk.
The home is also conveniently located 1.4km from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Spacious Master suite with double robes leading into a sparkling ensuite
• Minor bedroom are a generous size offering built in robes.
• The kitchen, the heart of the home! The chef of the house will fall in love with the modern and fresh design! Highly functional with stone benchtops, high gloss white cabinetry including overhead storage all finished with stainless steel 900mm appliances and dishwasher.
• Stunning high gloss laminated flooring throughout
• Split system air-conditioning in the main living area allows for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco finished with feature timber decking, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Jim and Alma Baker Park
550m – Harrisdale Primary Schooln (Walk)
800m – Harrisdale Senior High School (Walk)
1.4km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 225m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 115m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ 2290.46 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ 1243.32 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer, don’t wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport