6 Henrietta Street, Kewdale WA 6105
Superb Forum Location
Kewdale WA 6105POA
House - Kewdale WA
This charming three-bedroom, one-bathroom home is located just a two-minute walk away from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Reading Cinemas Belmont. Built approximately 30 years ago, this brick and tile property is move-in ready and an excellent option for investors, families, professionals or downsizers looking for a low-maintenance property in a cul-de-sac location.
Featuring large windows and a functional floorplan with the bedrooms in their own wing, this home has generous proportions, including a spacious formal lounge. With a substantial wrap-around garden, this 386sqm block provides the opportunity to add some value with an upgrade or an extension.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms (with built-in robes), 1 bathroom
• Spacious formal lounge
• Functional kitchen with a free-standing electric cooker
• Generous meals area next to the kitchen with a potbelly stove
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Main bathroom with a bathtub
• Separate laundry with external access
• Security screens and a private entrance
• Brick and tile construction, with internal exposed brick
• Large windows with external blinds
• Generous wrap-around garden with a shed and established plants
• Single car garage with drive through access and additional parking
• Water Rates: $1,087.15 pa
• Council Rates: $1,414.75 pa
• Block Size: 386 sqm Green Title block
• Approximately 100 sqm of living area
From this incredible location, you’re just around the corner from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, Faulkner Park, cafes, amenities, sporting facilities and public transport. You have easy access to the airport, schools (Cloverdale Primary Schools is a short drive away), sporting facilities, Ascot Racecourse, main arterial roads (including Abernethy Road, Leach Highway, Tonkin Highway, Great Eastern Highway and the Graham Farmer Freeway), Vic Park, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 9 December 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
You can’t go wrong in this prime location, so please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at email@example.com today.
Michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces