6 Arbery Avenue, Sorrento WA 6020
Country Size Living on the Coast!
Sorrento WA 6020POA
House - Sorrento WA
Set in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, nestled in nature, meters from Robin Reserve and within strolling distance to the beautiful pristine Sorrento beach, is the idyllic setting for this single storey, federation style, multigenerational home that will see your family grow from trikes to bikes and years beyond.
Inside you will find four large bedrooms, with the fourth bedroom at the rear of the home, ideal to be used as an office or teenager retreat! This room has a separate split system and can be accessed from the rear laneway, and has walk-in storage!
The heart of the home has to be the open plan kitchen, dining and living area, with adjoining formal dining (perfect to use as an activity room when the kids are little). Open up the back door and let the beautiful sea breeze through in summer. The kitchen is complete with an Omega gas cooktop, Chef oven, Asko dishwasher, fridge recess, microwave recess, ample storage, walk-in pantry with auto lighting and breakfast bar for those quick bites.
The crown jewel of the bedrooms is the master suite located at the front of the home, boasting his and hers walk-in robes with natural light flooding in, floor to ceiling glass shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet. The formal living or theatre is also located at the front of the home, with the additional two bedrooms at the rear, all double in size with built-in robes.
The beauty of this home is its ability to grow with you through generations of living. A front, secure veranda with sensor lighting for entertaining, beautifully landscaped with shade sail for summer and natural limestone waterfall in place. There is plenty of room to let the kids do laps around the house on bikes. The back garden offers a BBQ area, gazebo relaxation zone, vegetable garden and extra parking for up to 4 vehicles, be it 4-wheel drives, boats, caravans or trailers (or all four)!
Take a summer stroll along the beach, with Sorrento Primary School, Sacred Heart College, Hillarys Boat Harbour and major shopping centres just minutes from your door. If you are after the country lifestyle on the coast, then this is it!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Secure access via keypad gate
• Chubb security system with sensors
• Intercom with doorbell and camera from the front gate to the main living area
• Crim safe security screens and doors throughout
• Stained glass feature front door
• Bleached Jarrah floorboards
• Tiling to the rear of the home and wet areas
• High ceilings throughout
• Main bathroom oversized for wheelchair access with large hobless shower, folding glass doors, heated towel rail and vanity
• Oversized laundry with ample bench space, fold away iron, walk-in linen, outdoor access and wheelchair accessible powder room
• Custom made roller blinds and plantation shutters
• Ducted air-con throughout with additional split system to fourth bedroom/office
• Ducted vacuum system
• New Solar HWS
• Solar panels installed in 2013
• Bore and external plumbing system
• Garden shed
• Plenty of space for a swimming pool
• 8 x 6m garage with a 6x3m workshop with rear roller door to access the back for trailer parking
• Three phase power
• Reticulated gardens
• 809 sqm R20/R25 sub-dividable block with rear laneway access
• Double brick and tile Ross North home built in 2005
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport