6/62 Keel Retreat, Geographe WA 6280
Exquisite Marina Residence and Lifestyle
Geographe WA 6280POA
House - Geographe WA
Welcome to 6/62 Keel Retreat, Geographe! If you are seeking the dream life – this is the one!
In immaculate condition and much loved by the current owners, this spectacular easy care property offers the dream waterside lifestyle with exquisite marina views.
The quality, secure home features privacy from the street frontage, a generous front courtyard with feature garden and an expansive paved area to store the caravan.
Inside captures and maximises the magnificent views while also delivering delightful rooms for year round enjoyment. The presentation throughout every room is immaculate and the light filled open plan living area has an eye catching high pitched ceiling plus impressive marina views.
The oversized decked alfresco is magnificent. Protected and expansive with sensational views it also has direct access to the jetty and water’s edge and features the convenience of natural gas for outdoor cooking and entertaining.
An ideal holiday house or forever home, the property is peaceful yet has all the services and facilities of the Port Geographe Marina on your doorstep plus cycle and walking paths in all directions and parklands and playgrounds nearby.
The home also includes access to a shared fixed timber jetty. Days could be filled cruising the tranquil waters of Geographe Bay or heading out to the nearby fishing grounds.
Property features include:
• Lock and leave low maintenance property
• Oversized protected alfresco with sensational views of the marina
• Open plan living and dining with magnificent marina and water views
• Third bedroom could easily convert to an office with double door entry into the living area
• Generous kitchen with 6 burner stove and large fridge space
• Eye catching, extra high pitched ceiling in the living space
• Stunning fresh, light floor tiling throughout
• Generous external walk in storage cupboard
• Floor to ceiling tiling in the ensuite and main bathroom
• Oversized showers in both the ensuite and main bathroom
• Side access with generous paved area for storing the boat or caravan
• Secure lockable double garage
• Soft neutral tones throughout
• Paved garden terracing leading to the water’s edge
• Port Geographe Marina, restaurant and bar facilities 1.2kms
• Boat launching facilities 1.2kms
• Busselton Primary School 4kms
• Local IGA, pharmacy, bottle shop 4.1kms
• Queen Street, Busselton 7.1kms
• Busselton Jetty, Busselton 7.2kms
For a private inspection or for further details please contact exclusive property consultant Jason Cooper on 0407 770 426.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport