6/38 Corbett Street, Scarborough WA 6019
Bespoke 3 bed villa..
Scarborough WA 6019POA
Villa - Scarborough WA
Enjoy tranquil indoor-outdoor living in this stylish secluded villa set at the rear of this mostly owner/occupier, well maintained group. A modern pet-friendly complex situated just around the corner from Butlers Reserve in very South Scarborough, Brighton Road and Doric Street shopping/dining precinct and minutes to Churchlands High, Hale and Scarborough Beach. Wrapped on two sides by large outdoor areas, this villa flows to a wide alfresco entertaining area creating a seamless extension of this home. Quiet and peaceful with sunny aspect, the contemporary interiors include 3 bedrooms all with robes, amazing bespoke bathroom, open-plan lounge and dining with an aspect to your front courtyard.
A kitchen designed for the chef with 900mm oven and gas cooktops, rangehood, overhead cupboards, dishwasher and double sink. Refurbished laundry, 2 x reverse cycle air-con systems and a convenient carport at your front door. With its house-like feel and private garden with level lawn plus the timber featured alfresco, this villa is a fantastic home in a convenient locale just 350m to Butlers Reserve.
– Kitchen overlooks your living/dining and flows to front lawn and garden
– All 3 bedrooms are separate, very light and bright.
– Ceiling fans to all rooms
– Engineered solid timber flooring.
– Security screens and doors to all entry points.
– Extra ‘off street’ visitors parking within the group.
– Convenient storage shed at side of home.
– Rear landscaped courtyard offers numerous fruit trees.
– Modern pet-friendly very well maintained complex.
– Less than 500metres to SKOL, Brighton Road Shops, Fam Bam burgers, General Public Co, Brooklyn and more.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces