59 Digby Street, Gosnells WA 6110
Coming SOON! - Modernised 3 x 1 on 809sqm
Gosnells WA 6110POA
House - Gosnells WA
Register your interest now!
Handily located in a quiet cul-de-sac location, within walking distance to St Munchins Catholic Primary School, bus stops and a park at the end of the street, this nicely presented home includes two spacious living areas and huge master bedroom including a dressing room!
* Three great sized bedrooms
* Huge laundry with loads of storage
* Lovely kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop, dishwasher and dining area
* Separate lounge at front
* Spacious family room opening to backyard & entertaining area
* Big fully fenced family friendly backyard
* Excellent street appeal with fenced in front yard meaning the kids and pets have full use of the whole 809m2
* Extra high carport so the 4WD and caravan can fit straight through, enough to park 2-3 cars
* Garden shed
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* 750m stroll to St Munchins Catholic Primary School
* 80m to the closest bus stop
* Approx 1.7km to Gosnells Train Station
* One minute walk to the park which is at the end of the cul-de-sac and features a great playground for the kids
View at an advertised home open or call Craig Phillips on 0410 588 427 to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: Front and internal photos are from a previous marketing campaign but are indicative of the property layout.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces