59 Bowline Avenue, Alkimos WA 6038
* UNDER OFFER * UNDER OFFER * UNDER OFFER *
Alkimos WA 6038POA
House - Alkimos WA
Why build or rent when you can purchase this established 3×2 cottage for significantly less and save yourself thousands! As you walk into this charming home, you’ll appreciate the coastally inspired décor and bonus extras that is sure to impress first home buyers, downsizers, and investors alike! A stones-throw from Northshore Christian Grammer School and with local shops, amenities, and the beach just around the corner; this cozy corner cottage is sure to get the attention it deserves!
• Proudly perched on a 342sqm corner block, in one of the northern corridors fastest-growing suburbs with its own trainstation, foreshore village, schools, and shopping precincts all on the way; this is your chance to escape the rent trap before prices continue to increase!
• Offering plenty of street appeal, the modern rendered frontage and extended verandah is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while waving the kids off to school! Featuring low maintenance manicured gardens and pebbled surrounds; all the work has been done for you, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your new surroundings in peace!
• Nicely secluded at the front of the home; the master bedroom is bright and breezy and features a large walk-in robe, venetian blinds, and a modern neutral finish; the open ensuite features a double shower, downlighting, and plenty of modern fixtures and fittings plus a separate W/C. The two additional queen-sized bedrooms offer mirrored sliding robes, down-lighting, vertical blinds, vinyl plank flooring, & plenty of natural light.
• Central to the home, the well-appointed kitchen features 900mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, double fridge recess, stone benchtops, dishwasher (neg), soft-closing drawers, and plenty of storage, enclosed pantry, breakfast bar, and tiled splashback.
• The formal lounge is perfectly suited as a parent’s retreat, activity room or study. For something a bit more social, the open plan living & dining area is great for quality family times and meals! Whether you’re chasing around toddlers or entertaining guests, this warm & welcoming area offers beautiful views of the garden!
• During those warm summer months, the large alfresco offers the perfect place for barbeques and outdoor entertaining or simply a safe place for young kids to play. With low maintenance native gardens bringing in a little nature into the home; this private area is perfectly positioned to get the sun, but not the wind!
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Extended double remote garage, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, CCTV (4 cameras), outdoor TV, rainwater tank, upgraded lightswitches & powerpoints, coaxial points, internet points, garden shed, flyscreen’s throughout, reticulation, cat run, and so much more!
Call The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport