57 Fraser Way, Padbury WA 6025
A Charmer With Potential!
Padbury WA 6025POA
House - Padbury WA
This large character-laden 3 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home is as solid as they come and is somewhat of a “renovator’s delight”, allowing you to add your own modern personal touches to fantastic foundations – and in an ultra-convenient location, too.
A large front lounge is carpeted for comfort and plays host to a gas bayonet, as well as original brick archways that lead through to the neatly-tiled formal dining room. From there, access to a huge pitched and paved entertaining patio is rather seamless, with a built-in mains-gas outdoor barbecue only adding to the appeal.
The central kitchen is also tiled and boasts double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a storage pantry, Whirlpool range-hood, gas-cooktop and separate-oven and more classic brickwork that keeps in theme with the huge open-plan family and meals area just adjacent. There, a tiled study nook complements a walk-in linen press, split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating, a corner wood log fireplace and direct patio access for further entertaining.
Totally separate from the minor sleeping quarters is a spacious and carpeted front master-bedroom suite with air-conditioning, full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes and a walk-in robe, leading through to a contemporary ensuite bathroom that comprises of a shower, toilet and vanity. Back outside, a single-width lock-up carport offers tandem parking for around three vehicles and precedes access into a massive lock-up workshop shed. There is plenty of room for a future swimming pool too, in place of a generous backyard lawn area.
This promising property is extremely close to lush local parklands and bus stops, is handy to the picturesque Pinnaroo Valley, Craigie Leisure Centre and the local Padbury Shopping Centre and lies only minutes away from the likes of Padbury Primary School, Padbury Catholic Primary School, Bambara Primary School, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, other excellent educational facilities, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, more public transport, beautiful beaches and the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is just so much for you to look forward to!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Ducted Evaporative Air-Conditioning throughout
• Carpeted main living space
• Carpeted 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom with carpet, a fan, BIR’s and extra storage
• Practical main family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Huge functional laundry with tiled flooring, a walk-in linen press, a powder room and patio/backyard access
• Feature ceiling cornices and wooden skirting boards
• Solar-power panels
• CCTV security cameras & alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system installed
• Security doors – including to the entry
• Gas hot-water system
• Garden and tool sheds
• Rear lemon tree
• Extra parking space for a caravan, trailer or boat out front
• 683sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1981 (approx.)
• Close to Duncraig Senior High School and the Greenwood/Whitfords Train Stations
• Easy freeway access
Property is being sold as is.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport