56A Bennett Street, East Perth WA 6004
Old World Charm Meets Modern Convenience!
East Perth WA 6004POA
Townhouse - East Perth WA
Spanning three superb levels, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom terrace-style residence will impress you with its fully-renovated kitchen and wet areas and a wonderful East Perth location close to where the action is – right between the stunning Wellington Square redevelopment and the beautiful Queens Gardens, beside the famous WACA Ground and even Gloucester Park.
A convenient end position is complemented by a gated entrance, revealing a lovely northwest-facing courtyard that makes an instant first impression. Another paved courtyard at the rear is perfect for private outdoor entertaining under the shade of the palm trees, with gorgeous double French doors extending the interaction through to the ground-floor dining room.
On the other side of a central modernised kitchen lies a welcoming front lounge room that is spacious in size and elegant in its ambience. The updated laundry can also be found near here.
Upstairs, double French doors off the second bedroom open out to a delightful balcony with splendid views over the street. In between the second and third bedrooms on this floor lies a revamped bathroom that is generous enough to cater for everybody’s personal needs. On the top floor, a huge loft-style master bedroom is carpeted for comfort like the rest and leaves plenty of space for sleep, study and storage.
Walk to cafes, bars and restaurants galore, as well as free public transport, Langley Park, the Swan River, the exciting new Perth Girls’ School cultural precinct, shopping, Claisebrook Cove, Elizabeth Quay and even Crown Towers and our world-class Optus Stadium at Burswood. In reality, nothing is too far away. What an underrated location this is!
– Full renovated deluxe interiors
– Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
– Renovated kitchen, bathroom and wet areas
– Stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
– Ample kitchen storage
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms on the first floor
– Semi-ensuite bathroom access from one of the first-floor bedrooms
– Ground-level laundry with a separate toilet
– Separate 2nd toilet on the first floor
– Under-stair storage
– Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Decorative character ceiling cornices, roses and feature skirting boards
– Stylish light fittings
– Secure under-cover car bay
– Built in 1993 (approx.)
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– 150m to the nearest bus stop
– 350m to Wellington Square
– 450m to the Girls School Civic Precinct
– 650m to Queens Gardens
– 700m to the WACA Ground
– 1.1km to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.3km to Langley Park
– 1.3km to Perth CBD
– 1.8km to the Swan River
– 1.9km to Optus Stadium
– 2.8km to Crown Rowers
– Highgate Primary School and Bob Hawke College catchment areas
– Close to both Mercedes College and Trinity College
Rates & Dimensions:
– Total Area 157sqm
– Living Area 110sqm
– Council Rates $1,652.35pa
– Water Rates $1,270.08pa
– Strata Total $665.00 p/qtr
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces