56 Zamia Rise, Yanchep WA 6035
Priced to sell!
Yanchep WA 6035POA
House - Yanchep WA
The Great Location, the Space, the Balcony, the Extras.. the LOT!
This one is a Fantastic, Modern, double brick TWO STOREY Home and it has it all.
Achieving a harmonious combination between two storey stylish design, quality living and a great location surrounded by convenient amenities, this well appointed three bedroom, two bathroom home is the holiday home living style in the coastal area.
Perched in the family friendly Capricorn Estate, the west side of Marmion Ave, this smart property will impress you with its layout and added extras and will entice you with its perfect location, where you’ll find the local favourite café, popular takeaways, schools, childcare, parks and playgrounds less than 800m away and of course the famous Lagoon just over 2km away.
Built by In Vogue Two Storey Home Builder Residential Award Winner, there’s a lot to like about this impressive home:
• A few steps away from Zamia Park and tennis court
• Spacious block
• Double storey home with great street appeal
• Landscaped and paved to perfection
• Immaculate presentation
• Light , bright, open throughout, with four large sliding doors opening onto: the upstairs balcony, the alfresco/backyard and to the front porch.
• Great open floorplan
• Upon entering the home you will be greeted with a large hallway with understairs enclosed storage
• Upstairs theatre room opening onto the large balcony
• Two reverse cycle split system air conditioning plus ceiling fans and a sea breeze.
• OPEN kitchen, dining and lounge, heaps of storage & pantry
• Kitchen has an entry French door that opens to a cozy, private front side courtyard for a morning sunny breakfast.
• Spacious master bedroom & ensuite with sliding patio door to the front undercover porch garden
• Queen size bedrooms all with built in sliding robes to maximise space
• Laundry opens onto rear undercover alfresco
• Spacious undercover alfresco opening onto a low maintenance large paved area- a PERFECT blank canvas with a lot of potential to make your mark
• Serene outlook and coastal sunset view from the rear LARGE balcony
• Great size LOW MAINTENANCE paved backyard an open area for a future pool, workshop, boat or caravan
• Double automatic garage
– Zamia Park and tennis court: 200m
– Treeside Park and playground: 800m
– Lil Sistas Café: 800m
– Yanchep Kebab: 800m
– Bombay Bustle Indian Restaurant: 800m
– Atlantis Childcare: 900m
– Yanchep Beach Primary: 900m
– Yanchep Sports Club: 1.8km
– Woolworths and Yanchep Central: 2km
– Aldi Supermarket: 2.2km
– Snap Fitness Gym: 2.2km
– Our famous Lagoon Beach: 2.5km
– Yanchep Secondary College: 3km
This one is the one for many reasons.
You’ll need to be quick.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport