54 Yandella Promenade, Tapping WA 6065
Tops in Tapping!
Tapping WA 6065POA
House - Tapping WA
This expansive 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is complete with study and three living areas, good outdoor living space and a sparkling pool. With attractive street frontage and enclosed walled front garden, this family home sits on a 603m2 block. With parkland, schools and transport close by, this open plan home with low maintenance outdoors will appeal to Buyers looking for the bigger block with very little gardening! This one will be snapped up quickly, so call Carole now on 041 041 9241 to view.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Study, Family, Dining, Lounge, Games, Patio, Pool, Double Garage.
– Attractive street frontage with local parks, transport and amenities close by, makes this one perfect for families.
– Enclosed front garden is ideal for children and pet safety.
– A floor plan ideal for families looking for generous separate living areas and equally generous bedrooms to match, there’s plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their own space and to come together as a family as well.
– As you walk through the portico entrance there’s such a welcoming feel to this very loved family home.
– Lounge/theatre room is located to the front of the home. This is an ideal place to relax, unwind and watch a good movie at the end of the day.
– Spacious kitchen lies at the heart of the home and features breakfast bar and stone bench tops, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, plenty of drawer and cupboard storage plus a walk in pantry…. the home chef will be happy creating here for sure.
– The expansive casual dining and family areas are where the family gathers to spend most of their time together. Both areas overlook the alfresco area which seamlessly combine to make one great entertaining space.
– A large games room area which is now used to extend the family living space also overlooks the alfresco area.
– Large main bedroom situated with reverse cycle air conditioning sits at the front of the home and features a generous walk in robe and adjoining ensuite with double shower.
– The three minor bedrooms are all a good size, and all feature built in robes, so everyone will be happy.
– Second bathroom with a separate WC services the three minor bedrooms and ideal for reducing the morning queues.
– Study towards the front of the home is just the spot for the home business and would make a great 5th bedroom if needed.
– Large undercover paved patio area is perfect for relaxing, entertaining and truly enjoying the outdoors all year round. The littlies will adore this cubby house!!
– This private rear garden features a divine sparkling pool for hours of summer fun!
– Large laundry conveniently leads directly to the washing line and ample storage with a walk in linen and a second linen space.
– Double garage with remote controlled doors.
– Low maintenance gardens.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
– 6 Kw of solar panels certainly helps reduce power bills.
Other features include: CCTV, roof insulation, shed, gas storage hot water system.
Built in 2006 is situated on approx. 603m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath