50 Ruby Street, North Perth WA 6006
Under offer with Multiple Offers!
North Perth WA 6006POA
House - North Perth WA
A sudden romance!
You’ll fall instantly in love with this stylish, well presented and tastefully renovated and extended character home the moment you see it. So welcoming, with a classic elegant blend of traditional character and contemporary style, and in a wonderful community street, 50 Ruby Street stands out from the crowd. Add in 4 fabulous versatile bedrooms, modern open plan kitchen, stylish bathroom and sundrenched, light filled north facing open plan living. All melding seamlessly to superb undercover terraced alfresco entertaining, pristine pool and glorious, lush gardens with Olive grove and lawn for the kids to play! A winner in the lifestyle stakes, this superb character family focused home could be yours, in one of North Perth’s most popular locations.
Open plan living and dining
Classic, circa 1915 superb, character home
Picturesque street appeal
Beautiful character features include high ceilings, decorative cornices, picture rails, high skirtings, and jarrah floors
Verandah to highlight façade
Inviting wide traditional hallway with decorative hallway arch and corbels and rooms opening either side
Elegant neutral palette of crisp white and ivory against warm jarrah floorboards
Presented to delight and styled to please
Beautifully bright king size master bedroom with picture windows overlooking pretty front gardens, wall of built in fitted robes, privacy blackout drapes with sheers, split system reverse cycle air conditioning
Gorgeous queen size bedroom 2 with picture windows, drapes and sheers and robe
Lovely queen size bedroom 3 with tall sash window
Double bedroom 4/large study with built in robe
Stylish modern open plan kitchen with stone counters, white cabinetry, casual seating at breakfast bar, gas cooktop, Miele underbench oven and dishwasher, floor to ceiling pantry, pendant lights above breakfast bar
Sundrenched with gorgeous northern aspect open plan living and dining with two sets of French doors opening to fabulous covered alfresco, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, gas point
Modern elegant bathroom with full height tiling, double vanity with stone counters and semi-recessed basins, corner shower and WC
Well-appointed light filled laundry with space for washer/dryer, storage, and floor to ceiling window
Security screens to doors and windows
Established, landscaped front gardens with manicured hedging, lawns, mature weeping mulberry and plum trees
Private, lush, creatively designed rear gardens featuring fabulous travertine paved alfresco with whitewashed panelling to ceiling, fan and downlights, café blinds on 3 sides for year-round dining and entertaining
Pristine fibreglass salt pool with creepy crawly, glass pool fencing, decking
Olive Grove, gorgeous expanse of manicured lawns bordered by olive trees, beautiful feature olive and fig tree
Stone water feature to rear garden
Large garden shed
Auto mains reticulation throughout
Double carport plus ample additional off-street parking
Perfectly situated in a wonderful family friendly neighbourhood, so brilliantly central and convenient! A simply magical spot on Ruby St and so close to everything the fabulous North Perth/Angove Street precinct has to offer. Superb restaurants, gorgeous coffee shops, cool bars and fabulous boutique shopping. Pick up freshly baked bread and pastries at the Glory Box, walk down to the Kyilla market delights on a Saturday morning, pick a bottle of wine from the best selection in town at La Vigna, grab an early morning coffee from the plethora of excellent cafes on Angove and Fitzgerald and it’s so easy to head out for dinner and drinks at the North Perth Bowls Club, Rosemount, or Old Laundry on a Friday night. The Mt Hawthorn and Leederville café strips are also only a short drive away. There’s access to everywhere from here – it’s an easy jump onto the freeway, hop on a bus and you’re in the city in 10 mins or head out to the beach on Scarborough Beach Road. Walk score 75/100 – very walkable!
300m to Nearest bus stop
350m to Glory Box
400m to Angove Street café strip
800m to La Vigna
850m to Kyilla Community Farmers Market
1km to Stomp Coffee
1km to North Perth Primary
1km to Old Laundry Bar and Kitchen
1.1km to Rosemount Hotel
3.9km to Perth CBD
North Perth Primary School
Mount Lawley Senior High School
WHAT THE OWNER SAYS
Five things I love about the property:
1. “Watching the sunset from the alfresco while the kids swim happily in the pool or play in the garden on a warm summer’s evening. This really is so lovely.
2. Picking figs, olives and mulberries from the garden and sharing them with the neighbours (often exchanging for other home-grown delights!).
3. Being able to be almost anywhere in Perth within 30 minutes, or less! Jumping onto the freeway in a matter of minutes, taking a short drive down Scarborough Beach Road for an ocean swim, jumping on a bus from Charles and being in the city 10 minutes later. It is just so easy to go anywhere.
4. Having fantastic restaurants, shops and great services on your doorstep. Pop up to Beatty Park for a swim, or workout in the gym. Pick up freshly baked bread and pastries at the Glory Box. Walk down to the Kyilla market on a Saturday morning. Choose a bottle from the best selection of wines La Vigna. Grab a coffee from the plethora of excellent cafes on Angove and Fitzgerald. Walk to dinner and drinks at the North Perth Bowls Club, Rosemount, or Old Laundry on a Friday night. Almost anything you need or want to do really are all just moments away.
5. Chatting with neighbours who have become dear friends, and watching our kids grow up together.”
Lot 102 on Plan 3002
Volume 772 Folio 124
491 sq. metres
City of Vincent: $2,141.38 / annum 21/22
Water Corporation: $1,474.44 / annum 21/22
From Saturday, 5 December 2020 all real estate agents and property managers will be obligated to maintain a record of all attendees at home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
Details must be taken from every attendee over the age of 16.
Link for more details.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport