5 Westminster Avenue, West Busselton WA 6280
Relax and Enjoy
West Busselton WA 6280POA
House - West Busselton WA
Many of you will know this tightly held pocket of West Busselton as Cloisters Estate, and equally many will know that owners in this area do not move from here regularly.
This fact alone tells you that you are buying into one of Busselton’s favourite locations.
The conveniently located 4 bedroom family home is certain to hit the mark with many buyers, with appealing inclusions such as generous bedrooms, ceiling fans, an extremely versatile floor layout featuring an enclosed front TV/theatre room, open plan kitchen, living and dining with a north facing aspect to maximise the natural light into the home. The fourth bedroom has a connecting door to the master suite, a perfect addition for a nursery for young families, or the ideal office, gym or activity room.
The outside features a 6m x 6m semi enclosed gable patio with timber decking, taking full advantage of the rear outlook onto the recreation reserve over your back fence. What a great space to relax and enjoy quite afternoons amongst the birds, with the setting sun trickling through the treetops.
A good sized shed sits comfortably in amongst the numerous fruit trees, large avocado tree as well as raised vegie and garden boxes. All you need to add now is your own chook run for a fresh supply of your own morning eggs.
The appeal of Cloisters Estate lies in it’s proximity to all that buyers value. Schools, shopping, amenities such as Geographe Leisure Centre, the LIA, Busselton CBD, numerous cycle paths and of course the ever growing Busselton Foreshore.
Other key features include:
• Plunkett Homes build on 782m2
• Large 4 bed, 2 bath home
• Separate lounge, open plan kitchen, living, dining
• Expansive kitchen with plenty of storage options
• North facing living room with abundant windows to maximise light and sunshine
• Split system R/C A/C in main living area
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Semi enclosed gabled patio/alfresco with timber decking
• Well established gardens providing private and secure outdoor living
• Raised vegie and flower gardens
• 5m x 3 m shed (unpowered)
• Side access for trailer or small boat/van
• Recreation reserve at the rear
Location highlights (approx.)
• Superb location close to schools, shopping, CBD, LIA and Geographe Leisure Centre
• Surrounded by cycle paths providing easy access to the playground that is Busselton
• Local parkland 150m
• Busselton CBD – 4min drive
• Nearest Beach – 5min drive
• Mary MacKillop College – 1.1km
• Busselton High School – 4min drive
• Busselton LIA – 1.1km
Please contact exclusive listing agent Alistair Guthridge on 0427 427 192 today to arrange a private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport