5 Waterview Drive, Woodvale WA 6026
Woodvale WA 6026POA
House - Woodvale WA
This exceptional 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Woodvale home could fulfill all of your real estate dreams! The unrivalled position adjacent to tranquil Yellagonga parkland provides an exceptional opportunity for those wishing to downsize or climb onto the property ladder. Exuding a magical ambience with bright, neutral, family friendly décor throughout, this is a delightful home. Offering a versatile floor plan, this spacious and airy residence is suited to families of all ages. Act on this opportunity to enter an exclusive pocket of Woodvale, within walking distance of Woodvale Secondary College and other sought after amenities! If this landmark home excites you, please call us now to arrange your viewing.
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Lounge | Family | Dining | Activity | Double Carport with access to rear | Patio
– Captivating street appeal with this pretty Ross North home taking full advantage of its premier position.
– Sunlit interiors, fuss free flooring and timeless decor are evidence of the care that has been taken in designing this home.
– A large separate lounge room provides a quiet retreat for TV and movie enthusiasts to relax and unwind in.
– The central hub of this delicious home is the large kitchen and adjacent casual dining and family rooms.
– The main bedroom is fitted with walk in robe and ensuite. Such a charming view from your bedroom window.
– The minor bedrooms are nestled either side of the activity room. Bedroom 3 is a generous room with semi ensuite access to the family bathroom, making it ideal for a multi-generational family.
– Pitched all weather alfresco extends out from the casual living areas for ease of entertaining.
– The walled garden will allow for pets and children to play in safety and may be suitable for the installation of a pool.
– Rear access via double automated carport, with brand new sectional door.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure year round comfort.
– Built in 2000 with approximately 151.9 m2 of living on a 500m block.
Fixtures include: Vulcan gas storage hot water system; NBN connectivity; reticulation; garden shed.
For further information on this appealing home please call Julie and the Eview Group Julie Ormston & Partners Team on 0409111111.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath