5 Sands Court, Huntingdale WA 6110
Huntingdale WA 6110POA
House - Huntingdale WA
Enjoying a peaceful location moments from Cardington Way Reserve, this tastefully presented 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home strikes a unique blend of character and modern styling. Designed with entertaining and families in mind, the home offers a highly functional floorplan consisting of light-filled bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in robe, formal lounge, and an open plan casual living. Ideal for the home chef, the kitchen has been recently renovated and comes complete with a generous amount of workspace, wide hot plate, stainless steel oven and a dishwasher.
Start writing out the housewarming invitations because it is going to be a hit in this backyard! Offering plenty of options for outdoor living and entertaining, the backyard centres around a refreshing, salt-chlorinated pool. A level lawn offers a great space for children and pets to play, all whilst Mum and Dad watch on from windows within the kitchen and open plan living area.
* Spacious lounge room off the entryway with space for a study nook.
* Open plan informal living combining the family and meals.
* Renovated kitchen showcasing contemporary cabinetry, stainless steel oven, wide hotplate and dishwasher.
* Modern master bedroom with views over the street and sliding mirrored robe.
* Family bathroom complete with separate tub and shower.
* Large, covered alfresco overlooking a level lawn area and below ground pool.
* Sparkling, salt-chlorinated pool complete with cleaning equipment, cover and roller.
* Secure parking in the double garage behind a remote operated door.
* Further parking in the wide driveway.
* Wide gate to the side of the property allowing plenty of space to move your garden tools through.
* Good sized garden shed for extra storage.
* Modern wood-look flooring throughout.
* Ceiling fans and built-in robes to all 3 bedrooms.
* Double French doors frame the exit to the alfresco living area.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
* Roller shutters to all windows (excluding toilet).
* Extra space in the back of the garage for a workshop, storage or motorbike parking.
* Gas points available to the lounge and family rooms.
* Garden bore connected to manual reticulation.
* Solar panels – approx. 4.5kw system.
Enjoying an ideal location for young families, the home is situated within 400m walk of Huntingdale Primary School. Those requiring access to public transport will enjoy the convenience of bus stops available along Matilda Street (within 250m). A variety of local shops and eateries are located close by of the corner of Warton Road and Matilda Street whilst Huntingdale IGA is a short 1.4km away on Pipit Close. Larger shopping centres can be accessed at Forest Lakes Forum, Maddington Central, The Vale and Livingston Marketplace, allowing the address a great selection of retail and supermarket chains to choose from.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: $410.00 per qtr
Water Rates: $247.55 per qtr
Block Size: 743sqm
Build Year: 1975
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport