5 Sandover road, Darlington WA 6070
Darlington WA 6070POA
House - Darlington WA
*OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT OVER THE LONG WEEKEND*
Imagine every day opening your front door to the spectacular view of the city and John Forrest National Park.
Spend the evening relaxing on the huge 42m2 outdoor entertainment deck watching the city lights sparking on the horizon.
Come and see this majestic dream home for yourself and experience the beauty of living in the serenity of the Perth hills.
This incredible 6 x 3 family home is located on 2056m2 of land on a quiet cul de sac.
Years of hard work and love has gone into renovating this delightful home, bringing the peaceful country into city life.
• 42m2 decked outdoor entertaining area overlooking the magnificent views.
Open the bi fold doors for that extra ambiance feeling. The Spectacular Views are all year round.
• Impressive dream kitchen with Argentinian granite waterfall bench tops, matte black tap ware, stove top, dishwasher, oven and ample cupboard space. Stunning views from the 4-panel bi fold windows.
• Spacious lounge room and dining area
• Impressively large laundry area with access to under stairs storage and separate toilet, perfect for a large family.
• Enjoy the peace and serenity of the back yard where you will be welcomed by an undercover fully fenced patio area leading up to a chook yard, citrus trees, exercise gym bars and the natural bush land.
• Four generous size bedrooms.
• One large master bedroom, with own private ensuite, perfect for family and guests
• The stunning jarrah staircase is made from the seller’s old growth timber. Highlighted by the hanging chandelier • Spacious private parents retreat, with kitchenette, home office opening onto a Juliet balcony.
• the grandiose Master bedroom has uninterrupted views of Perth City, from sun rise to sun set through the tinted 4m windows.
• Huge Walk through wardrobes.
• Spectacular ensuite with double vanities, toilet, heated towel rail, chandelier and walk in shower with skylight.
There is no shortage of storage throughout this home from under the stair case, hidden attic and two rooms/workshops in the two car garage.
Start your next adventure making some incredible memories with your family and friends in this delightful home in Darlington.
• 3 x reverse cycle air conditioning units
• Solar hot water system
• OzziKleen sewage treatment system
20 minutes to Perth International Airport
1.2kms To Treetops Montessori College,
4.5kms to Helena College, 1.9kms to Darlington Primary School 200m to Railway Reserves Heritage Trail
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport